Uncharted 3 Subway Promotion Giveaway

Sunny992

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This guy @NaughtyDog is giving away a lot of MP/PS3/Add-on Codes. It's obviously a contest and I've entered as well. I figured I'd post this for my fellow CAG's who need a code for the MP.

Link and Details Below:
http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/Sub...bway-Blowout-Giveaway-U3-Early-MP/td-p/517297

Hello, NaughtyDog Community! I've decided to do a giveaway to those less fortunate or living outside of the US and cannot aquire these codes. Read below for Rules, Entries and End Date.
16x16_smiley-happy.gif
I hope this is the right forum to post in.

How to Enter?:
1. Follow my Twitter and Tweet me of a link to this video for 1 Entry.
2. Subscribe to my Youtube Channel and or like/comment on the video for a 2nd Entry.
3. Post in this thread on NaughtyDog.com for a 3rd Entry.

You don't have to enter all 3, but they will net you 2 more entries when I go to putting your names/number into a random # generator.

This means they're 3 Chances to win!

When?:
Winners will be randomly chosen and annouced on Twitter, Youtube and NaughtyDog.com on Friday October 7th!
Note: A person cannot win more than 1 Code.

What Can I Win?:
I am giving away the following stuff. (29, People Can Win)
16 Uncharted 3 Subway Promotion Early Access Codes
03 Uncharted 3 Subway Drake Unlock Codes
03 Uncharted 3 Drake's AK-47 Unlock Codes
03 Uncharted 3 $100,000 Multiplayer Cash Bonus Codes
03 Uncharted 3 Dynamic PS3 Theme Codes
01 PlayStation Home Subway Promotion Items Code

Rules?: Just 1! Edit: 3, Now.
1. Begging will not net you instant wins, don't do it and don't try it.
2. Please specify, what prize you would be interested in, If I still have the prize available when you are chosen as a winner you will recieve it. If not I will choose the prize you will recieve.
3. Please specify, your PSN/ND Forum ID, Youtube ID and Twitter ID when posting so I know who you are!

Entries:
#1-heartless-angel - ND (1)
#2-Pat_on_your_back - ND (1)
#3-greensand86 - ND (1)

bread's done
Back