Uncharted Collection $19.99 ($15.99 w/ GCU) at BestBuy

As someone who's first souls game was Bloodborne, I can say that Bloodborne isn't really that hard. There's definitely a learning curve to the genre, but the game itself isn't hard.
So I'm not just the prodigy the scholars community foretold?

sadness_by_leopardxcrow-d6guuyo.jpg

I PM'd Uncharted Collection at Walmart and even they were sold out after I nabbed the last copy.  The Uncharted 4 hype is real I guess.

Finally decided to link my twitter account so i can post, could not for the life of me get past the captcha on here no matter how many times i tried. Just wanted to say thanks op, got this yesterday.

Uncharted Collection is back in stock @ BB. Finally got a copy. Thanks, again!
thx just ordered one even if it takes a few weeks to get it cant beat that price had a 5 dollar coupon brought it down to 15 after gcu , taxes and cheap shipping (3.99)

Told you guys there'd be more this week. They can't adjust their supply until a business day. First business day is today since sale price. I'm sure they knew it'd sell well so they discounted due to uncharted 4 coming out this week.

Get it while its hot!

(Meanwhile my copy from early Sunday morning still hasn't shipped yet).

Last edited by a moderator:
Get it while its hot!

(Meanwhile my copy from early Sunday morning still hasn't shipped yet).
Just a pro tip for the future from a bby inventory employee stuff doesn't ship on the weekends except on very rare occasions or the holidays. The rare occasions are because ups sends their c teams to do shipments on the weekends ( usually like one box gets dropped off). And if they don't know wtf they're doing they'll ask to pick up our shipment.

Never even on holidays has it been done on a Sunday (at least in this nor Cal store) and the stuff gets picked up to be "shipped" after 3 typically. So depending on where it's coming from your order will say it's shipped anywhere from 12-4 on Monday if you ordered it Friday night through Monday morning.

Seems like store stock got updated, try checking again if you were looking for a local copy. As of last night I typed in any zip code I'd be willing to drive to and no luck. Today it was available for shipping again, so I was just about ready to combine it with a preorder for some other game to spend enough for free shipping, added it to my cart, and suddenly it offered in store pickup at my nearest location. Went back to the item page just to see if it was a goof, but typing in my zip code now brought up four stores claiming to have some. We'll see if I get a "pickup ready" or "unable to fulfill order" email.

EDIT: Ready for pickup.  :whistle2:$

So what are the chances someone accidentally ends up with an uncharted 4 pickup order by mistake lol...it has happened before...

So what are the chances someone accidentally ends up with an uncharted 4 pickup order by mistake lol...it has happened before...
Depends on how stupid the online pickup representative is. When halo 5 came out she called for us to bring up a collector's edition (the one with the statues) of the game up because we didn't put the pre order up there. The stupid girl let's the customer open it up in front of her and when he sees the statues says that this isn't the console he ordered....

Believe me wasn't the customers fault especially when it asked for the xboxs serial number and her reply was I thought it was weird a game asked for it so we opened it up....

So YMMV on that kind of screw up lol

Thanks so much OP. I ordered yesterday and got one of those backordered emails (expected arrival June 06, 2016). Got an update today that shipped today so will get it on Wednesday.

Was sold out for my area all this weekend not a single store in 250 miles allegedly, but suddenly all the stores are showing inventory so I reserved one for pick up. Probably restocked for the UC4 launch.

Anyone else having problems with their credit card verifying when they make a purchase through the site. Last 4-5 times I've ordered I've gotten failed to authorize notices and had to reinput my card info before it takes :p.

I ordered Mario Kart 7 and 8 from Best Buy the week before 8 was released. I went in on the Monday BEFORE the Friday that MK8 was released and they said, "Oh wait... we just got your other Mario Kart in on the truck. It's in the back. I'll get it for you!" That was great. Walked out with MK8 almost a week before release.

I used the video posting functions in 8 to post to YouTube that first night and I think it's still one of my most viewed videos.

Been waiting for this price. Don't know when I'll find time for it and U4 though. They will probably announce a patch next month that will make Uncharted 4 look even better on PS4neo anyway.

planned on just buying the Nathan Drake collection with my GCU membership, ended up with the Uncharted collection, Bloodborne, Last of Us Remastered, Until Dawn, Shadow of Mordor GOTY, and Elder Scrolls Online for a little over $100.

Was sold out for my area all this weekend not a single store in 250 miles allegedly, but suddenly all the stores are showing inventory so I reserved one for pick up. Probably restocked for the UC4 launch.

Anyone else having problems with their credit card verifying when they make a purchase through the site. Last 4-5 times I've ordered I've gotten failed to authorize notices and had to reinput my card info before it takes :p.
I purchased it today from work and used Paypal for my payment. Looked at my order history right now and I show no orders at all and never got any emails. No charge against my Paypal account either. So damn weird.

Store didn't have any, but he put in an order to have it at a different store, which wasn't showing any stock either. Taught me to always ask! Awesome deal!

Uncharted Collection is a great price and it probably won't get cheaper until black friday. Right now I am more interested in Dark Souls 2 since I have not played that one, but I got to focus on Uncharted 4 and Witcher 3 though and I just bought Fallout 4.

thank u got one, but its back ordered like a mo'
Yeah, I got the backordered email. It's changed (again) though to "preparing for shipment." I'm in no rush, though. Glad to get the deal. I won't be back in-country until mid-July, anyway. Plus, I don't actually own a PS4, yet. :D

huh weird my order says processing.. but I went outside and my Uncharted collection is here already.. that sih was like 1 day shipping..

Last time this happened they sent me 2 DVD's instead of 1..

I dont know if itll happen this time..

Shweet! I ordered both Bloodborne and Until Dawn on Sunday, and they both got here just this morning. That was really fast! I wish that all of my deliveries were this quick.

nevermind my order was updated to shipped no free one this time kappa, but mh4 and one piece havent shipped yet so maybe theyll be here soon too

Happened to me today they honestly wouldn't have noticed had I not pointed it out lol. Luckily they had a few copies of the collection in stock so I just grabbed one off the shelf. Figure someone just picked up a stack of UC4 and figured all the "Uncharted" pickups were for it today.

Just wouldn't have felt right taking it and the employees are really nice to me there whenever I swing by so I definitely don't want anyone to get their ass chewed over a simple goof.

Friend of mine went to get his copy of UC4 Collectors Edition ($80). They went to give him the normal version, he was like....uhhh that's the wrong one. After the employees trying to figure out just how stupid they really were, they gave him the $130 one instead.

Friend of mine went to get his copy of UC4 Collectors Edition ($80). They went to give him the normal version, he was like....uhhh that's the wrong one. After the employees trying to figure out just how stupid they really were, they gave him the $130 one instead.
that's a huge fuck up on so many different levels.

Anyway hopefully this sale will keep until Thursday. Since Best Buy doesn't just let me order games to my local store online for whatever reason I'll have to go in and have them order me a copy. I guess I won't be too upset if I miss it since it'll only be more backlog shit but whatever seems like a good price for 3 games I've never played that get incredible reviews.

I'm surprised the employees wouldn't check the item #/UPC/SKU/whatever the heck they use to identify items to verify they got the correct item.

bread's done
Back