Uncharted Collection $19.99 ($15.99 w/ GCU) at BestBuy

Total BS. Call corporate and tell them what happened and you should hear back from the GM of the store. My WM did that same thing about PMing groceries and they gave me a $25 GC as an apology.
I figured that was the case. Thanks for the input. I shot corporate an email. I'm not gonna go too crazy about this. I've always hated shopping at WalMart and this just helps prove my cause. If something comes of it, great. If not I'll just keep doing all my shopping at BB/Amazon. No loss to me. fuck Walmart

I figured that was the case. Thanks for the input. I shot corporate an email. I'm not gonna go too crazy about this. I've always hated shopping at WalMart and this just helps prove my cause. If something comes of it, great. If not I'll just keep doing all my shopping at BB/Amazon. No loss to me. fuck Walmart
i feel ur pain for me is target..

i feel ur pain for me is target..
ahh dude I gave up on target pretty much years ago. The only time I've shopped there since like 2010 was when they were clearing house of all vita games. Target by me always has the rudest employees who always refuse to help and never actually price match. I just gave up on that place. In all seriousness at this point in time I shop almost exclusively through Best Buy and Amazon. I occasionally go through Petsmart for my dog and fish supplies but even that stuff I generally just get through Amazon. Most other stores by me have such shitty customer service and prices I just gave up.

ahh dude I gave up on target pretty much years ago. The only time I've shopped there since like 2010 was when they were clearing house of all vita games. Target by me always has the rudest employees who always refuse to help and never actually price match. I just gave up on that place. In all seriousness at this point in time I shop almost exclusively through Best Buy and Amazon. I occasionally go through Petsmart for my dog and fish supplies but even that stuff I generally just get through Amazon. Most other stores by me have such shitty customer service and prices I just gave up.
I've never had a problem with Target. Mine always has very polite employees who will PM anything and let me stack cartwheel coupons. I have 2 local Walmart's and the employees at both of them still don't even know they have an online PM policy even when I show it to them on my phone they say "we only do that during the holidays".

My local Target (the one nearest to me) is the worst. They make up rules to price matching and pretty much refuse to help. It sucks since I know it's mainly because I price match so frequently and I guess they think I'm doing something malicious when I always follow Target's price match policy.

I end up going to the store in the opposite direction and always being able to PM there. They may give some hassle on a really good price but once I show their policy allows XYZ they PM no problem.

Uncharted came in the mail. Damn disc popped off in the mail (I haven't opened it). Come on Best Buy, why not ship all 6 of my games together to avoid this shit in the bubble mailers???

Uncharted came in the mail. Damn disc popped off in the mail (I haven't opened it). Come on Best Buy, why not ship all 6 of my games together to avoid this shit in the bubble mailers???
I feel your pains. Lucky all my games shipped together except Tales of Z and the disc is popped out inside.

I'm pissed that just last week I paid close to full price for Bloodborne. Ever since I was a kid, this shit has been happening to me. I mean, fuck. It's been over a year since the game came out and the second I decide to finally get it, BAM, price gets slashed 50%. This makes me hate the gaming and retail industry
Is this for real? Bloodborne has been <$10 many times in the past 4-5 months.

Glad to see I'm not the only one having a problem with discs popping out. My Uncharted 4 disc was out and the case was cracked to shit. I'm not too butthurt about it because next time I trade in a game I'll just keep the case so I can swap it. But still, the fuck...

let me make it more specific.. because the 2nd target i went to was super nice and helpful, and the guy from electronics was there and awesome from the last store. the 1st store the cs people who treated me like garbage i got all 3 of their names and id put them on blast right now but ah well Kappa

I like to order multiple games at a time so they don't ship in bubble mailers. Usually 3 come un a box... 4 always do. Well they crammed 3 games in a bubble mailer, and the 4th was separate. Ugh. A box costs so little, I wouldpay extra to ensure it shippedun a box. If only.

I like to order multiple games at a time so they don't ship in bubble mailers. Usually 3 come un a box... 4 always do. Well they crammed 3 games in a bubble mailer, and the 4th was separate. Ugh. A box costs so little, I wouldpay extra to ensure it shippedun a box. If only.
I can tell you from my personal experiences ordering 5-10k bubble mailers and polybags at a time, they cost 1/10th what our smallest box size costs and you use even less warehouse space to store them which just makes them even cheaper. Pennies a shipment add up very quickly when you do 250k-300k shipments a year let alone millions.

I have found that Best Buy is the worst with games being loose in the case. It happens to me all the time with them. I never have a problem with Amazon. I never just accept it. I always make them send me a new one or switch it out at the store. I don't pay for broken cases.

yeah, i 've gotten some games with loose discs as well. one ps3, one xbox 360, and several ps4 games. the xbox 360 game was cheap so i just opened it up anyways. there were several scratches but nothing bad. the ps3/ps4 discs were all scratch free. what's worse though is receiving cases with deep box cutter marks on the edges. it's really annoying.

Dang, these replies got my hopes up that this was back to $19.99. Of course I just did the same thing with my reply :)

Didn't know I would end up with a PS4 yesterday and now want this game:/

werent people predicting that prices for Drake Collection would it hit $10 once Uncharted 4 releases?  seems like the hype and acclaim that the new game has received has had some people pumped to replay or revisit Uncharted 1 2 and 3 on their PS4s.....thus keeping prices steady for this collection anthology

I'm kind of surprised that the collector's edition is still in stock at so many places. Every single Best Buy within about 90~ miles from me has it in stock. I remember when the early days in the PS4/XB1 era when CEs sold out long before they even hit retail (Infamous SS, Destiny, PS4/XB1 versions of CoD Ghosts/Ass Cred 4). I might as well hold out for a huge price slash on this one

Great topic about bubble mailers vs box!

One order I placed were 4 PS4 titles. They arrived in a box and all were fine except Until Dawn which came with a loose disc.Traded it for another in-store. 

Another order were 3 PS3 games and they arrived in a bubble mailer. WWE 2k15 and Watch Dogs were perfectly fine...Tales of Zesteria...not so much. Not only was the disc loose, the top portion of the case was crushed and fragmented. Got it for $14.99 too...they didn't have any in-store replacements for over 250 miles. But they were able to re-order another copy online for me to have shipped to my home. So at least BBY finds a way to take care of you. 

I do agree though, boxes with internal bubble wrap provides much better protection that mailers.

To the grave with this thread!

Anyway, got my package today.  Bubble mailer appeared to be fine.  My game's case was damaged with a crack hole, above the PS4 logo.  I'm guessing it was a Best Buy's warehouse because I can't seem to find the plastic pieces in the bubble mailer.  Guess a Best Buy employee got a little too rough with the box cutter.

bread's done
Back