Uncharted Dual Pack $19.99 (YMMV) In Store Only @CompUSA

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
I was at my local CompUSA in Jacksonville, FL at the St. Johns Town Center today and saw that the Uncharted Dual Pack was priced at $19.99. There were two left on display.

I don't have a Smart Phone and couldn't take a picture to upload this info unfortunately but you can call them at (904) 363-1061 to verify. Hope this may help someone and that it's not just a single store thing.

CompUSA store locator http://www.compusa.com/retailstores/compusaStores/index.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, there's only two left near me now but their computer repair department is heads and shoulders over Best Buy's Geek Squad. They're owned and run by tigerdirect.com and like a B&M version of Newegg.

Bosamba,

You are the first CAG I've seen from Jax. I work right by there on Southside, about 5 minutes away from the Town Center. Glad to see I'm not the only one around here.

And yes, it is awesome to have a CompUSA. Their gaming department usually sucks, (they still have a good amount of new PS2 titles gathering dust on the shelves) but they have deals that blow away Best Buy, which is right across the parking lot. Think tigerdirect prices but in a B&M store.

[quote name='Gators300']Bosamba,

You are the first CAG I've seen from Jax. I work right by there on Southside, about 5 minutes away from the Town Center. Glad to see I'm not the only one around here.

And yes, it is awesome to have a CompUSA. Their gaming department usually sucks, (they still have a good amount of new PS2 titles gathering dust on the shelves) but they have deals that blow away Best Buy, which is right across the parking lot. Think tigerdirect prices but in a B&M store.[/QUOTE]

I believe reddjoey, who maintains the XBL website, is currently going to school here. During Sub Tropical Depression Beryl, there were other CAGs remarking on the weather when reddjoey said he was late in updating the thread because of Beryl.

I was in the CompUSA because I had stripped the four screws on the hard drive enclosure while attemping to upgrade my Playstation 3. Geek Squad would have laughed me out of the store whereas the repair guy at CompUSA switched the hard drives out for me using some elbow grease and their special screwdriver.

CompUSA ppl know what they are doing but they are pricey, had my desktop built and redone (b/c I switched from AMD to Intel b/c I was having problems with the motherboard, should have done research 1st but its working perfect now :) )

I can confirm the price. Was at the CompUSA in Raleigh, NC last week and they had the dual pack for 19.99.

I am at a compusa store right no, but couldnt find the uncharted double pack, where exactly did you find it , is there like a clearance section or something

Mcallen tx, couldnt find the uncharted dual pack, should it be like in a clearance section ,would they be able to check in their stock if they have it?

[quote name='smokeyp31']Mcallen tx, couldnt find the uncharted dual pack, should it be like in a clearance section ,would they be able to check in their stock if they have it?[/QUOTE]

It was hanging up in the main PS3 section at the far end of the store. I also saw ICO HD Collection marked as clearance at $36 but apparently it's actually only $29.

The majority of the games that were on the Clearance rack in the middle of the store was Playstation 2 stuff.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Wow, I thought all CompUSA stores closed down. Well thanks for the info, all the local ones closed down.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='newtypex']Wow, CompUSA went out of business around here ages ago.[/QUOTE]
Officially believe they are owned by Tiger Direct, think they kept the name CompUSA around b/c ppl know the name etc esp locals

bread's done
Back