Uncharted Dual Pack & Blue DualShock 3 $59.99

Damn, $48 for GoW: Origins and a red dualshock is a steal. I'll have to look for one of those this weekend while I'm out of town.

[quote name='pippin']Damn, $48 for GoW: Origins and a red dualshock is a steal. I'll have to look for one of those this weekend while I'm out of town.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI for those who look. My store didn't have them out, I had someone looking for it. I even did a search for "God of War" and it didn't find it. The guy then pulled up a DPCI and I found it just fine. We had 4 in the back.. So if you don't see them just come with a DPCI and help us out!

The game trades in on Amazon for 21.60 if you just want the controller. Not a terrible price for just the controller after it is all said and done.

Will Amazon take the game with no barcode? My Ratchet & Clank bundled game said Not For Resale.

I'm also trying to find a place that has a complete list of all bundles made and which color controllers they come with. Really want a red one, but don't need God of War. (Google was no help when I searched it, BTW.)

HHMMMMM... i'm already asking to get the Uncharted bundle for christmas and it goes for $40.. and I only have 1 controller for the ps3 right now... i think i'll put this on the list now

thanks OP!!

[quote name='soonersfan60']Will Amazon take the game with no barcode? My Ratchet & Clank bundled game said Not For Resale.

I'm also trying to find a place that has a complete list of all bundles made and which color controllers they come with. Really want a red one, but don't need God of War. (Google was no help when I searched it, BTW.)[/QUOTE]

This thread has a list of titles that have dualshock bundles, but it doesn't say which colors they are. It should make it easier to look them up though.

That god of war origin collection and red dual shock isn't considered to be in limited quantity, is it? I want to get it, but just waiting on a later date.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Will Amazon take the game with no barcode? My Ratchet & Clank bundled game said Not For [/QUOTE]

If we're talking trade-in, yes, at least they did for me. I just traded in a copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum (barcode labled - "Not for Resale") that was bundled with my PS3 and they gave me full trade-in credit.

This is a good deal for either bundle. I need a controller, but have all 3 of those games. :(

PS3 bundled game =/= dualshock bundled game

waiting for actual dualshock confirmation because the Ratchet & Clank game bundled with the dualshock has no barcode

My apoliges for continuing the thread hi-jacking but I'm excited for the GOW bundle. I almost bought one in Kmart for $60 w/ the first 2 games but I've already played those, didn't realize until I clicked on the link this is for the 2 PSP games which I've never played. And I need a new dualshock, it being red is a bonus for me. Off to Target I go, $10 coupon in hand.
-----------------------
Got GOW Origins bundle, they had 2 boxes left. Got my $10 GC. I'm wrapping it for Christmas so can't help w/ the barcode questions, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dwarfman']Just an FYI for those who look. My store didn't have them out, I had someone looking for it. I even did a search for "God of War" and it didn't find it. The guy then pulled up a DPCI and I found it just fine. We had 4 in the back.. So if you don't see them just come with a DPCI and help us out![/QUOTE]

I'm helping you out already:

Store Item Number (DPCI): 207-00-0122

[quote name='kiun']can someone confirm if the GoW game inside has no UPC barcode ? thanks[/QUOTE]

I picked this up tonight and I can confirm that the game has an unusable UPC barcode. It states "not for resale" above it, with all numbers reading "0". Also, for those who are anal about their cases/artwork - like me, the game comes in a red case and now has bilingual artwork. :/

I want a second controller and have been thinking about getting each of these games. Seems like a perfect combination. Thanks!

Great deal! Purchased from Gamestop using the $10 coupon received for the $20 DS3 fiasco. Came out to less than $54 shipped including tax. Received brand new with no issues (was bit concerned based on Gamestop's reputation). Very happy.

bread's done
Back