Uncharted for Ps3

[quote name='Buzzman']does gamestop even sell this game, on there site its not on there.[/quote]

^ :whistle2:s

Uncharted - $39.99 used at GS.

^ probably didn't have it where you tell the site to show backordered products available in stores

[quote name='emg28']^ :whistle2:s

Uncharted - $39.99 used at GS.[/quote]

It's $34.99 @ Blockbuster USED(might be lower now, I paid $39.99 there) and there you might be able to ask for a REAL PS3 game case to put it in and it may come with an actual instruction manual compared to Gamestop.

[quote name='Josef']Target clearance. Depending on the store, anywhere from $14.98 to $41.98.[/quote]

Check there. It's $30 at mine

wow. 14.98 is a great price for that. might have to do some shopping around tonight :). were these located in a clearance section or behind the glass?

[quote name='Josef']Target clearance. Depending on the store, anywhere from $14.98 to $41.98.[/QUOTE]

Damn if anyone gets an extra copy for $15...I would gladly pay $25 shipped:)

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']wow. 14.98 is a great price for that. might have to do some shopping around tonight :). were these located in a clearance section or behind the glass?[/QUOTE]

It was located in the budget game area behind some PS3 Iron Mans. It was stickered $29.98 but scanned $14.98.

bread's done
Back