Uncharted golden abyss $20.00

For 20 bucks the games ok, I liked it enought to play through it, but it felt like a clunky console game forced into a handheld to me. It's a mediocre version of a great ps3 series.

[quote name='caltab']For 20 bucks the games ok, I liked it enought to play through it, but it felt like a clunky console game forced into a handheld to me. It's a mediocre version of a great ps3 series.[/QUOTE]

You just summed up the entirety of Sony's venture into handheld gaming.

[quote name='panda911']You just summed up the entirety of Sony's venture into handheld gaming.[/QUOTE]

Quit spouting your BS in this thread.

Bought. I will be getting a Vita soon, when ever more pop up at the right price on Amazon Warehouse.

Getting this, Wipeout,and Hot Shots all for $20 each is a good start to a Vita collection.

$20 is a steal if you don't own this already!

$20 for Resistance is tempting. I'll buy on Friday if it's still available....Payday!

[quote name='panda911']You just summed up the entirety of Sony's venture into handheld gaming.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true idiot.

Not sure if it is the same price in store, but Hastings will NOT match their website... which kills shopping in their stores for me as their products are usually cheaper online. You can price match their website at any Fry's if you have one near you, that way you won't get hit with shipping costs.

[quote name='pROvIs']~$45 dollars for uncharted and resistance shipped[/QUOTE]

Resistance is pretty terrible, I wouldn't play it even if I had a free rental of it. Uncharted is OK for 20 bucks, resistance is not.

Snagged Resistance, liked the demo, feel the game is worth 20. Thanks OP and others in the thread for the heads up on this!

[quote name='kurrptsenate']anyone know if wal mart will price match these[/QUOTE]

Along the same topic but would Best Buy?

[quote name='caltab']Resistance is pretty terrible, I wouldn't play it even if I had a free rental of it. Uncharted is OK for 20 bucks, resistance is not.[/QUOTE]
Completely disagree, I powered through it on a Gamefly rental and it was worth playing for the few bucks it cost me. $20 seems a little high. The game has issues, but for a first attempt at FPS gameplay on the Vita it shows promise.

Uncharted at $20 is a steal, I probably spent well over that renting from Gamefly. Game is not short.

[quote name='prayformojo']Uncharted at $20 is a steal, I probably spent well over that renting from Gamefly. Game is not short.[/QUOTE]

I was pleasantly surprised that Uncharted GA was just as long as the console versions' campaigns.

Great deal, I just sold mine for $22 to amazon today actually. Well worth $20 not even a question. Hopefully this will help get more vita's sold to help sales and hopefully will lead to more money for exclusives.

[quote name='TaylorM06']I was pleasantly surprised that Uncharted GA was just as long as the console versions' campaigns.[/QUOTE]

I'll back this up. Along with the fact that it was really pretty. Controls feel really good too.

I'm happy with having paid $35 for it.

bread's done
Back