Uncharted Greatest Hits DualPack in Stores September 6th @ $39.99

Azuvidexus

CAGiversary!
34quyrk.jpg

From PlayStation.Blog:
We’re about two months away from the release of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception and what better way to get caught up with the series than to play Nathan Drake’s first two adventures – UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune and UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves. To help you do just that, we’re announcing the UNCHARTED Greatest Hits Dual Pack.

Launching in North America on September 6th (that’s less than a week away!), the pack includes the Greatest Hits versions of both UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune and UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Game of the Year Edition for only $39.99.
Link to Amazon.

[quote name='jedolley']This should be out already, right? I don't see it on Best Buy's website at all, and Amazon does not currently have it in stock...[/QUOTE]

Something must have happened to the shipping for it, because I purchased it within the hour of it going up on Amazon and it has it delayed until " Estimated arrival date: September 26 2011 - October 04 2011"

Sooo yea I expect it must have been delayed

it could be the best game ever but if it's in a red case then it's worthless to me!!!

trolling if you didn't get it

[quote name='jedolley']This should be out already, right? I don't see it on Best Buy's website at all, and Amazon does not currently have it in stock...[/QUOTE]

I got a copy wednesday from bb when I picked up R3.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I noticed a few copies at my local BB when I was there on Tuesday[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll check my local store. Weird that it's not on their site. I noticed it's listed on Gamestop's site and per their site it's in stock at my local store.

[quote name='handsomepete']Just finished playing through Uncharted 1 / 2 for the first time. For anyone that's new to the series and might be wondering, it is possible to skip the first one and not miss anything plot-wise. The second one is a hell of a game, very good and just enough variety to keep it interesting. The first one (for me) has a fun story but can be fairly repetitive.

Also, don't bother trying to collect all of the treasure unless you're following a guide.

Spoilerish question:

Is there a different voice for Sully at the end of #2? He sounded weird ass.
[/QUOTE]

I only missed one treasure while playing the first game. I did explore every inch of every level so it takes longer and breaks up the pace a little bit. Have not played the secong game yet. (backlog)

bread's done
Back