Uncharted PS3 Bundle $300 - (Uncharted 1,2,3 and $50 giftcard)

Insane deal. I bought this on launch day, but I've got more than my money's worth so far. No reason anyone shouldn't jump on this if they are in the market for a PS3.

[quote name='foreinter']Can this be combined with the buy 250 get 25 gift card promotion? Nice price.[/QUOTE]

Nope.

[quote name='boosted02gt']If you do that in store they might let you grab whatever dual pack you would like. ICO, Uncharted, Resistance, etc.[/QUOTE]

And nope

I picked this up this morning, they had plenty of the ps3s but I only saw one more uncharted duel pack, I am sure they'de let you do a substitution though.

The packaging is funny, there is like a half carton outer box over the plain old 320 gb box. You cant tell until you open it. Not that it matters, I just thought it was kind of funny.

[quote name='caltab']I picked this up this morning, they had plenty of the ps3s but I only saw one more uncharted duel pack, I am sure they'de let you do a substitution though.

The packaging is funny, there is like a half carton outer box over the plain old 320 gb box. You cant tell until you open it. Not that it matters, I just thought it was kind of funny.[/QUOTE]

That's the way all the PS3 game/system bundles are that I've seen. I bought the Infamous 2 bundle and it was like that. Just an outer shell with no bottom that slips over the regular box. There's no bottom on it so the numbers and bar-code can still be seen.

yea for some reason the online cart is not working. i was just playing around with this ps3 package in cart because i was trying to buy a 4gb xbox kinect bundle but there is no in store pick up for that as well. wondering if i should give it a day or two for bestbuy to fix it. i much rather pick it up then have it shipped.

now there is no option to click below the instructions any more. I guess they are in the process of fixing it right now...
update- still no connecting link for the deal. I can't go w/out sleep but this deal is really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I do this in store, how do I get the gift card? Do I just take the PS3 Bundle and the game up to the counter or what?

[quote name='edh1017']If I do this in store, how do I get the gift card? Do I just take the PS3 Bundle and the game up to the counter or what?[/QUOTE]

I think you need to get a gift card too, its not like toys r us or target where they give it to you at the register, I could be wrong though, I always do in store pick so its been a while

[quote name='edh1017']Also, are they going to be aware of this deal? If not, how do I prove it?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't matter if they are aware of it, once both of the items are scanned (bundle and uncharted 1/2) then they get a popup that says FREE 50 DOLLAR GIFT CARD and then either they tell you to pick a gift card or they get one and just scan it to give it to you. If not just go to the front of the store and they should have the weekly ad there and once you pay show em. Everything is very straightforward.

[quote name='Cris92x']It doesn't matter if they are aware of it, once both of the items are scanned (bundle and uncharted 1/2) then they get a popup that says FREE 50 DOLLAR GIFT CARD and then either they tell you to pick a gift card or they get one and just scan it to give it to you. If not just go to the front of the store and they should have the weekly ad there and once you pay show em. Everything is very straightforward.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks. Sorry, I haven't bought a bundle in store like this before.

bread's done
Back