Uncharted™ Golden Abyss for $39.99 Pre Order at Radio Shack

Figured I'd jump on it after I missed the same deal on the Sony Store / Toys R Us. To get free shipping I will need to pick it up at the store so, I'll just suck that up.

Other people submitted this same deal to Amazon before and nothing moved. Best you don't pass it up if you are getting a Vita at launch.

Yeah $50 for a Portable game is insane, some PSVita games are $29.99 and I think they are very smart using that price point.

[quote name='skubish']They must of jacked the price on this at some point because my preorder from Amazon shows $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was sometime before it launched in Japan I believe. I had it saved in my cart for months and I'm not paying that much for it; I'd rather replay the other games like I did when 3 came out for now and wait for a deal.

The game is 13 hours of gameplay total. So, I think the cost for $39.99 is alright. However, I would love an addition of multiplayers modes :(

Also sent PM request to Amazon. Not expecting a match though, because they probably have a lot of preorders that would then have be adjusted.

i hope soon amazon price match
happy

[quote name='jacknicklson']Its been $50 for awhile, camelcamelcamel is wrong[/QUOTE]

Quite probably, it's been wrong before. Seems like I've seen threads about the Amazon price recently, but it might have been another retailer.

[quote name='Rukian']The game is 13 hours of gameplay total. So, I think the cost for $39.99 is alright. However, I would love an addition of multiplayers modes :([/QUOTE]

Sony said that they had something to announce regarding multiplayer (and possible Uncharted 3 connectivity) sometime after launch. Speculation is that multiplayer will be added via a patch (a la Killzone: Liberation) or that it will be offered as DLC. More likely to be a patch though.

bread's done
Back