Uncharted

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!
Why is this still $60?

I'm aware that Cheapy and Wombat discussed their theories on why that is and I think that sounds about right.

Anyway... it's a two year old title at this point and right now the original is only $7 cheaper than the sequel on Amazon! They have, however, been the same exact price on Amazon for a ridiculous amount of time.

I couldn't find the thing when it clearanced at Target and SonyStyle didn't honor their sale. So I'm shit out of luck but I want to play this but not used and not for the ridiculous price that's being asked for a new copy of a two year old game.

Is that too much to ask for?

[quote name='IRHari']was it in a podcast or something that they discussed it? can anyone post a quick summary of their theory?[/QUOTE]
The theory is that Sony's keeping it at full retail price to make the 160GB Playstation 3 Uncharted bundle a better value.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']I've borrowed it from someone but I wanna own it and that thread's about used copies at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

buy a used copy from GS, Goozex, eBay, Amazon. Can easily be found for under $30

Yeah, Amazon is your best bet.

Honestly though I would rent it if I were you. Uncharted 2 is coming out about less than 3 months. Plus this is one of those games you "one and done" (at least for me it was).

I am also betting the price will drop sharply after the release of Uncharted 2.

I don't know where you're at, but my local CD Warehouse (Oklahoma) has it new for $20. Just saw that today and it killed me not to get it.

[quote name='phoenix529']I don't know where you're at, but my local CD Warehouse (Oklahoma) has it new for $20. Just saw that today and it killed me not to get it.[/QUOTE]
NW Chicagoland unfortunately. =(

That's the perfect price for it though, I don't see why it's not that much everywhere at this point.

[quote name='ohboy10451']buy a used copy from GS, Goozex, eBay, Amazon. Can easily be found for under $30[/QUOTE]
I've stated twice already that I don't want a used copy. I personally hate buying used and refuse to.

bread's done
Back