unconfirmed Playstation Plus bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goateesox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Wanted to post this because it has been mentioned on quite a few site but i heard that if you subscribe to playstation plus in the few month of it's release, you will get a free Downloadable copy of LittleBigPlanet (likely for as long as yoour subscription is active.)

This i can't confirm yet but it has been posting around the net.

Update - Seems to be only for Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
effing Europe! I'm assuming thats LBP for the PSP...would have been nice! Oh well, TWO free games every month? Don't know how it could go wrong..

No, it's apparently the PS3 version. They just stripped out a lot of the languages to make it like 1-3gb.

[quote name='token2k6']effing Europe! I'm assuming thats LBP for the PSP...would have been nice! Oh well, TWO free games every month? Don't know how it could go wrong..[/QUOTE]
Wrong, the PS3 version.

yup PS3 version, the kicker is that if you ever unsubscribe to PS+ then LBP and all the goodies you have gotten go by-by

[quote name='bdseed316']Hmm, I've never gotten around to trying LBP and I was already interested in PS+. Now I'm very interested.[/QUOTE]
You dont get LBP unless you are an European subscriber. If you are then congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back