Undeclared Complete Series $23 @ Amazon

I watched a few episodes on demand at a friend's house. I was rather disappointed in it, it wasn't nearly as entertaining as I thought it would be. Maybe it was just because after Freeks and Geeks I had too high of standards.

I'll wait until it's $15 or on Netflix.

Definitely worth buying if you were a fan of Freaks & Geeks or the Apatow crew. It's an easy resell for the same or more money on Half.com or the likes once you're done as well.

I think I made $5 on mine after buying it from DD and then selling it when I was done.

In for Undeclared and Freaks and Geeks. Had never heard of either show, but damn, with a cast like that, how could it be bad?

Undeclared was great but be warned the dvd set shows them in the aired order not the intended order. There's a proper order list somewhere but I'm much too lazy to look it up right now

[quote name='sweeetja713']Undeclared was great but be warned the dvd set shows them in the aired order not the intended order. There's a proper order list somewhere but I'm much too lazy to look it up right now[/QUOTE]
1. "Prototype"
2A. "Oh, So You Have a Boyfriend?" (reshot version of episode 2)
2B. "Full Bluntal Nugety" (original version of episode 2)
3. "Eric Visits"
4. "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs"
5. "Sick in the Head"
6. "The Assistant"
Truth of Dare
7. "Addicts"
Eric Visits Again
8. "God Visits"
9. "Parent's Weekend"
10. "Eric Visits Again"
11. "Rush and Pledge"
12. "Hell Week"
13. "Truth or Dare"
14. "The Day After"
15. "The Perfect Date"
16. "Hal and Hillary"
17. "Eric's POV"

I love this show. Freaks and Geeks is one of the greatest TV shows of all time, and this is somewhat of a spiritual successor, although I don't think Paul Feig(the creator of Freaks) was involved. I don't think Undeclared captures the painful awkwardness of growing up to the same degree as Freaks, but its funny nonetheless. Any fan of Apatow's movies should definitely check this out.

bread's done
Back