Under Defeat HD (PS3) & Scribblenauts Unlimited (Wii U) Giveaways from Gamesies

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
nsJUS.png

Hey everyone, back again with new giveaways. We just posted our newest episode of Gamesies:

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/gamesies-show/gamesies-indie-cred-episode-4

To promote it, we're giving away copies of Under Defeat HD, and Scribblenauts Unlimited on the Wii U.

9KtPx.png

Under Defeat HD is open to everyone - CAGers have two entries for this:

1. Comment on the video in this thread
2. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Gamesies) and share our post for Ep4.

Scribblenauts is being hosted on NeoGaf. All you have to do is post in that thread to enter:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504266

Thanks everyone!

Alright ill enter again for the PS3 game. Thanks guys.

I like the classical music with the over bearing "nerdy" voice.
Also I know this isn't important but the guy with glasses is cute.

OK, i'm in for the PS3 game. I don't Facebook though, I'm just not into it. (nothing against people who do)

HAN HTET: What in the holy titty-fucking hell kind of slap was that? YOU DON'T DO IT LIKE THAT@!$~@!$ You reach back, tighten up, and you slap the ball whiskers off of him! (ref: 05:37 into the vid)

I am kidding of course. I had never seen you guys' show before. I actually liked it! Well done, chaps! It actually was very well made, good video quality and production values and all that good stuff. But most of all I hate Phil Fish. I've never met the man, he's never done anything to me personally, and I know it's wrong to judge... but I just can't shake that feeling of wanting to knock his French-Canadian head the hell off. He came across as such a pretentious little prick with an ego way too big for his britches in Indie Game: The Movie. I could smell the stench of self-entitlement coming through the TV speakers during his parts of the film. Sorry - anyways good video guys, I'll be sure to check out some more of your stuff. Thanks!

[quote name='stryk187']OK, i'm in for the PS3 game. I don't Facebook though, I'm just not into it. (nothing against people who do)

HAN HTET: What in the holy titty-fucking hell kind of slap was that? YOU DON'T DO IT LIKE THAT@!$~@!$ You reach back, tighten up, and you slap the ball whiskers off of him! (ref: 05:37 into the vid)

I am kidding of course. I had never seen you guys' show before. I actually liked it! Well done, chaps! It actually was very well made, good video quality and production values and all that good stuff. But most of all I hate Phil Fish. I've never met the man, he's never done anything to me personally, and I know it's wrong to judge... but I just can't shake that feeling of wanting to knock his French-Canadian head the hell off. He came across as such a pretentious little prick with an ego way too big for his britches in Indie Game: The Movie. I could smell the stench of self-entitlement coming through the TV speakers during his parts of the film. Sorry - anyways good video guys, I'll be sure to check out some more of your stuff. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks for all of the feedback. Really appreciate it. I'm not a huge fan of Phil Fish either (even though Fez was pretty great). Totally understand you not liking FB - we're just trying to spread the videos through word-of-mouth the best we can. Appreciate you checking us out!

I was cracking up when he mispronounced Milla Jovovich's name.
Brett Ratner should have used the horn.
Why not make Indie Game: The Movie: The Game?

One more bump - contest is ending on Sunday, instead of tomorrow. I'm doing some holiday traveling and won't be able to get to my computer, unfortunately. So, enter away!

bread's done
Back