Uneetee- Best t-shirt site ever!

SoulReaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
99 (100%)
Everyday, uneetee.com has a new shirt from a different artist (though lately its been once every week). They also have a insanetee deal, where each day a new shirt goes on sale for $10.

I know this website was advertised on this forum before (CAG's where I learned about it), but its so fantastic and it has been having some great deals lately that I just had to post it again. Shipping is $5 for the first shirt, and about $2 for each additional shirt. Today I bought two mystery shirts for a total of $19 (including shipping). I like nearly all of their shirts, so you can't really go wrong if you want unique shirts.

You should check out shirt.woot.com, since they do the exact same thing.

I imagine you know about Threadless already. But if not, use my referral link in my sig! :p

tenbills.com is decent shirt site as well.
definitely going to check out uneetee.com
icon14.gif

I got a shirt from woot and will never buy one again. The quality of the shirt and printing is absolute garbage. The printed design on the t-shirt was more blurry and less detailed than that pictured. I've bought from threadless multiple times (I love their sales) and have never received anything but top quality from them.

[quote name='ironmouse']I got a shirt from woot and will never buy one again. The quality of the shirt and printing is absolute garbage. [/QUOTE]

YMMV. The three I've gotten from Woot are just as good if not better than my Threadless shirts. Colors certainly are much brighter on the printed design at least.

bread's done
Back