*UNhidden Sale?* B1G1 40% off @ Amazon

yabber

CAG Veteran
EDIT: deal finally unhidden by Amazon 7 hrs later. 581 qualifying games. Link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...-042&tag=cheapassgam08-20&camp=19795652723819

Original post:

Credit to the OP (not me) for finding this. Basically, there's a sale but there is no master list that I can find.

If a game qualifies, you should see this on the game page:

"Special Offers and Product Promotions

Save 40% on 1 Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)"

Even for a specific game, the promo may only apply for a certain platform.

Some games that qualify:

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

Final Fantasy XIII
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Mario Kart 7
Hasbro Family Game Night 3

Wheel of Fortune

The Oregon Trail: 40th Anniversary Edition
Carnival Games
WWE '12
Nickelodeon Dance
Mario Sports Mix
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Hasbro Family Game Night 1 and 2 Bundle

NBA 2K12
Wii Play Motion with Black Wii Remote Plus
Punch-Out!
Mario Super Sluggers

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Mario Strikers Charged
Fortune Street
Standard Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 3

Halo 3 ODST

Fable The Lost Chapters
NCAA Football 12
The Orange Box
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Fallout New Vegas
Left 4 Dead 2

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga

The King of Fighters XIII
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
Mass Effect 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops (NDS)
Cars 2 (3DS)
Cave Story 3D
Mario Sports Mix

Sorry, too many to link separately!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to do this on 3 random games...NCAA Football 2012, WWE 12 and NBA 2K12...and it did not work. NBA and WWE were on sale for 33% off...when all 3 were added to the cart they did not take 40% off for me.

They are just trying to match TRU's deal, B1G1 40% off. I am sure they are gonna have the offer up on their site by later this afternoon with eligible titles.

[quote name='kangchousa']They are just trying to match TRU's deal, B1G1 40% off. I am sure they are gonna have the offer up on their site by later this afternoon with eligible titles.[/QUOTE]
True

[quote name='guessed']Why the misleading title? This is B1G1 40% off, but your title makes it look like buy 2+ get 40% off entire order.[/QUOTE]

Yah that's what I thought too. Still not bad but OP, please change the title to correctly reflect the deal.

Guess I'll wait until later today. Tried to do NBA 2K12 and WWE '12 and it didn't apply the promotion (unless I'm doing something wrong).

hmmm...im on the fence of biting

i would probably do mario kart 7 + devil survivor overclocked but i dont know if i wanna use my $50 credit on it

[quote name='H3YN0W']Nothing says Amazon deals like Left4Dead2 for $28. WTF is this, 2009?[/QUOTE]

That's actually the cheapest price available for that game right now according to CAG Price Tracker...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's actually the cheapest price available for that game right now according to CAG Price Tracker...[/QUOTE]

And?

[quote name='H3YN0W']Nothing says Amazon deals like Left4Dead2 for $28. WTF is this, 2009?[/QUOTE]

Rogue Warrior is $60. What a deal!!

[quote name='Vinny']Rogue Warrior is $60. What a deal!![/QUOTE]

Wow, I've never heard of this game. I bought 2 for $96 total. One for me and one for my best friend. I love Mickey Rourke. I can't believe I missed this game. I hate paying full retail, but the 40% off helps. And at least I can use my Amazon giftcards from Christmas. Thanks.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Wow, I've never heard of this game. I bought 2 for $96 total. One for me and one for my best friend. I love Mickey Rourke. I can't believe I missed this game. I hate paying full retail, but the 40% off helps. And at least I can use my Amazon giftcards from Christmas. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

This is funny regardless of whether it's a joke or serious.

[quote name='H3YN0W']And?[/QUOTE]

And your clever little quip was proven to be stupid.

Just because you don't think so doesn't mean it's not a deal.

So is this the best current deal to get Mario Kart 7? The way I'm seeing it is as pay full retail for MK 7, get SMT Overclocked for 23.97.

I kind of want to bite, but it's not the best deal.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Wow, I've never heard of this game. I bought 2 for $96 total. One for me and one for my best friend. I love Mickey Rourke. I can't believe I missed this game. I hate paying full retail, but the 40% off helps. And at least I can use my Amazon giftcards from Christmas. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

My God I hope this is a joke...

Mario Kart 3DS and Shin Megami Blah Blah Blah Overclocked 3DS are really tempting for $64... My 3DS/DS backlog is pretty big though.

LOL winter stars:
list price: 29.99
price: 39.96 (on sale at best buy for 9.99)

edit: elder scrolls iv: shivering isles 29.99 (bb had it for 5)

ghostbusters the game: 102.10 (bb had it for 5)

someone at amazon is an idiot trolling best buy.

WTF amazon

[quote name='KornKid91']So is this the best current deal to get Mario Kart 7? The way I'm seeing it is as pay full retail for MK 7, get SMT Overclocked for 23.97.

I kind of want to bite, but it's not the best deal.[/QUOTE]
warehousedeals has/had it for $30 if you don't mind buying used. backordered til 1/4, but you can still order it. Might get canceled, though.

You didn't honestly buy that game did you?

[quote name='PJV9126']If you look thats the amazon exclusive Slimer edition. Not the regular edition. Worth that much? I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

I don't care if Megan Fox's thong came inside the game....a hundred bucks is insane.

PS...they have since knocked the price down to just under 70.

[quote name='technicalstylez']LOL winter stars:
list price: 29.99
price: 39.96 (on sale at best buy for 9.99)

edit: elder scrolls iv: shivering isles 29.99 (bb had it for 5)

ghostbusters the game: 102.10 (bb had it for 5)

someone at amazon is an idiot trolling best buy.

WTF amazon[/QUOTE]

yup... love how most the list prices are lower the the actual price. Complete crap.

[quote name='wtsutton']I don't care if Megan Fox's thong came inside the game....a hundred bucks is insane.

PS...they have since knocked the price down to just under 70.[/QUOTE]

negative. 70 bucks is from a 3rd party seller. amazon still has the amazing price of 102 bucks

They inflated those prices prior to this deal so in lots of cases you're not saving any money compared to what prices were yesterday.

bread's done
Back