Unibrow - The genetic stamp of cruelty!

snotknocker

CAGiversary!
Little Harold is a 9 year old kid that lives down the block from me. He's a little special. Like short school bus special. His parents are always arguing and I think his parents are substance abusers.

Harold is a pretty nice kid, he always says hello but keeps mostly to himself, riding his razor scooter up and down the block. But to add to his family problems, Harold has been cursed with a thick mangrove type unibrow which is some what disturbing to behold. The other local kids pick on him sometimes and call him names like animal (a reference to the muppet I think) and fuzz face. I've told him a couple of times to just ignore those kids not really thinking about how much it really upsets him.

Anyway I found Harold sitting on my porch today and it looked like he was crying. I asked him what's up and he told me he can't take the other kids picking on him because of his eyebrows. I told him to talk to his parents but he said that he already did and they wo'nt do anything to help him. I then offered to talk to them and he said that if I did he would get beat and punished. He then asked me if I could shave it for him and if his parents asked he would say he did it. I told him I could'nt do it. I tried to explain why but he got pissed and left.

What do you think I should do?

At that age, it doesn't matter. As soon as he shaves it, they'll find something else to make fun of him with. Just make sure you trust him, I'm sure New Jersey has some sorta laws against shaving little kids :lol:

edit. They'll probably make fun of him more if he shaves it, so I wouldn't do it.

Don't even think about shaving it for him. If you really feel bad for him, you can suggest that the next time his parents take him for a haircut, he could ask the barber to do it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think it's kind of cool that the other kids even know about Animal. :lol:[/quote]

Lol, that's what I thought as well.

180px-Unibrow.jpg

that's fucked up that he says the parents will "beat" him. sometimes kids overexaagerate though, maybe he just thinks they'll spank him or something.

talk to the parents and see what's up.

[quote name='Apossum']
180px-Unibrow.jpg

that's fucked up that he says the parents will "beat" him. sometimes kids overexaagerate though, maybe he just thinks they'll spank him or something.

talk to the parents and see what's up.[/QUOTE]

he's too big for a spanking. his parents are kind of obnoxious and have been verbally abusive in public

I say trim them don't shave it but trim them for him. Then teach him how to do it. A unibrow is nothing to mess around with. If you don't intervene now that kid will grow up never getting laid. This is a very important thing you're doing for mankind. So get some tweezers and start plucking.

[quote name='snotknocker']he's too big for a spanking. his parents are kind of obnoxious and have been verbally abusive in public[/QUOTE]

I still say talk to them. Just say what you gotta say and nevermind whether they care or take action....the last thing you want to do is get heavily involved.

[quote name='Graystone']I say trim them don't shave it but trim them for him. Then teach him how to do it. A unibrow is nothing to mess around with. If you don't intervene now that kid will grow up never getting laid. This is a very important thing you're doing for mankind. So get some tweezers and start plucking.[/quote]

LOL and QFT

[quote name='Moxio']His parents sound like dicks. If they're abusive though, you should report it.[/quote]

Exactly.

Well I saw Harold for the first time since I made this thread and guess what. The unibrow is gone. Some girl who lives around the block did a number on it and it looks quite good. She thinned out and trimmed the rest of the brow. Harold was beeming with a new found confidence. Apparently this took place on Saturday. When I asked what his parents said he told me that they did'nt notice and that he's trying to keep it that way because he fears some kind of punishment from them. Kinda sad but at least he looks 100 times better

[quote name='snotknocker']Well I saw Harold for the first time since I made this thread and guess what. The unibrow is gone. Some girl who lives around the block did a number on it and it looks quite good. She thinned out and trimmed the rest of the brow. Harold was beeming with a new found confidence. Apparently this took place on Saturday. When I asked what his parents said he told me that they did'nt notice and that he's trying to keep it that way because he fears some kind of punishment from them. Kinda sad but at least he looks 100 times better[/QUOTE] Didn't notice? What the fuck kind of parents are they? :roll:

Well, good for him, anyhow.

bread's done
Back