Unintentionally Funny Comic Book Panels

funnycomic_capwank.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

funnycomic_buttstroke.jpg

#5 is from an awesome issue of Luke Cage: Hero for Hire in the 70's... I've actually got it around here somewhere. Dr. Doom (using a fake alias) hires Luke Cage to do a job, but when Dr. Doom stiffs him on the payment, Luke Cage flies to Latveria to kick his ass.

Somebody find the cover with Supes complaining about the Father's Day gift Jimmy Olsen picked up for him. That's my favorite. :mrgreen:

[quote name='wubb']Somebody find the cover with Supes complaining about the Father's Day gift Jimmy Olsen picked up for him. That's my favorite. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Haha, I'll grab that one in a minute. This one is hilarious too.

1296_4_063.jpg

Oh man I was on the roflcopter at the final one on the OP's page.

And thanks strum! I think I'll make a Father's Day card out of that this year. What would be a good sentence or two for the inside? "Thanks for being a better dad than Superman!" Anybody got something better?

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']These are real right?

At least the ones in the first link? (The Jimmy Olson ones aren't.... right?)[/QUOTE]

They are all real.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Boner is an older term; akin to blunder.
[/QUOTE]

If you watch one of the earliest Simpsons episodes - the one where Bart cuts off the head of the Jebidiah Springfield statue - Homer says to Bart(as they walk to the statue to attempt to reattach it) "It's ok, son. I pulled a few boners in my day."

Oh gentle Homer, as all we men have. As all we.

[quote name='Strell']If you watch one of the earliest Simpsons episodes - the one where Bart cuts off the head of the Jebidiah Springfield statue - Homer says to Bart(as they walk to the statue to attempt to reattach it) "It's ok, son. I pulled a few boners in my day."

Oh gentle Homer, as all we men have. As all we.[/QUOTE]

And, if I remember correctly, Rev. Lovejoy refers to "Satan's boners" in an episode.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Boner is an older term; akin to blunder.

Check number 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know the definition. Just seemed odd to keep repeating that word over and over again like that. I'm just curious if the actual story makes that clear.

bread's done
Back