Universal Classic Monsters Essential-£33.08 Amazon UK

[quote name='ponn01']Wow, much cheaper then the $110 on U.S. Amazon. Why the hell are these so much cheaper for the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Amazon US seems to still be missing a lot of info about this release -- they still list it as being one disc! So we may yet see a price change there as well.

That being said, I'm throwing in a UK pre-order now, and will decide as I see what happens closer to the time...

I keep getting told Universal Blurays are always region free. Also there is a comment on the coffin edition where someone says he actually talked to UK rep there who confirmed it would be region free and even confirmed some information on how the discs will be packaged inside.

I'm so tempted to give this a go. I really like the coffin set - and it would be nothing short of pure awesome to see Creature from the Black Lagoon in 3D. I've only seen it in anaglyph 3D thus far.

[quote name='cag1000']Wait US residents can order from Amazon UK? I don't think this was always the case was it?[/QUOTE]

I've been buying from them for years.

[quote name='cag1000']Wait US residents can order from Amazon UK? I don't think this was always the case was it?[/QUOTE]

Games they won't ship but movies they will. You may find a 3rd party seller who will ship games to the US.

Yeah, I've been ordering from Amazon UK for years now.

I just checked the price of this set at Amazon UK, and it's down to £27.00, which is about $44 USD. Shipping was another 5, but I also ordered some another BD and a CD.

Nice deal for the set, at about 60% less than the USA price.

bread's done
Back