Universal Dr. Pepper codes (Here is how for BC2 & all other EA titles, not just ME2)

BrolyB593

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
I am copying and pasting what someone posted on 360achievements.org, user Thelorn. They got it from someone else too as stated in the rest of the post. I have edited it slightly to make more sense.

Here is the link to the Dr. Pepper promo page http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/

The 4 universal codes are as follows.
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

Now, You can use the codes for BC2
You will need to make 4 different Dr.Pepper accounts.
Try using Internet Explorer as trouble has been reported with firefox and chrome.

1. Create a new Dr.Pepper account
2. Enter the Universal Code
3. Right click the claim now button (for the Mass Effect Prize) and click copy link
4. Put link into your browser address bar
5. Change the =4 at the end of the bar to =3. (if it's already a =3 change to =4)
6. Hit enter
7. Claim whatever prize you want
8. Repeat 1-8 until desired amount of prizes.

I DO NOT take credit for this find. Credit is due to poster Oreopatch from the following Bad Company 2 Official forum. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/505226.page

I have not done this though I am in the process of doing so right now but 20+ others have confirmed this method to work. I know this should be tagged onto the Dr. Pepper thread, but I figure more people should know!

**Edit: I have done it and can confirm that this method works.

****Edit 2: The prizes for BC2 are currently for the 360 only. It is unknown whether or not redeeming now will still unlock it for your PS3 account tied to your EA profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Works! thanks
@doodle its not actually a repost since that thread doesn't tell you how to get the bc2 codes for free. Only mass effect 2

I can verify it works. Really helps us Canadians since Dr. Pepper didn't run this promotion here and DICE/EA didn't give us the option to buy it like UK/Euro.

Glad you guys all got it to work.

And yeah @ doodle I made note on the bottom of my post how technically it could go in that thread but since this is a workaround of the things laid out in that thread I felt it needed its own. This also works then for all of the other games as well, not just BC2. So although they have created it so that only Mass Effect 2 prizes can be obtained through the Non-Unique codes, this is a way around that.

[quote name='Metalic']Umm where is copy link?

I dont see a copy option anywhere.

Step 3 is extremely vague[/QUOTE]

In IE its copy shortcut

[quote name='Jorrel56']In IE its copy shortcut[/QUOTE]

Yea i know but wth do i copy? I looked for a =3 =4 address.

What link exactly do i copy?

[quote name='Metalic']Yea i know but wth do i copy? I looked for a =3 =4 address.

What link exactly do i copy?[/QUOTE]

Once you put in the code and click submit you should be brought to a page where at the bottom it tells you that you have won a Mass Effect 2 prize. The link beside that says something along the lines of 'Claim Now.' That is the thing that you want to right click.

[quote name='lo6ick']i tired this and i can only get codes for the 360, i need codes for ps3[/QUOTE]

i don't think the ps3 has it yet, you need to wait until it's released for the ps3, same for the pc players. in principle if you have for your ea account, when it's released you should get it.

hmm so i claimed a bad company 2 costume kit and it said it was for 360. will i have to enter another code to get it for ps3, or will the existing prize before both consoles?

Hmm, i do not know how they will be dealing with the PS3. As stated by tigerpants, in theory you should still get them since it is linked to your EA account. I have a hunch however that you will have to do it again.

So long as this work-around still works by that time it should not be a problem however seeing as you are paying nothing anyways!

I will include this in the OP though, the lack of PS3 and PC content.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Once you put in the code and click submit you should be brought to a page where at the bottom it tells you that you have won a Mass Effect 2 prize. The link beside that says something along the lines of 'Claim Now.' That is the thing that you want to right click.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Helped alot

Finally got it :)

I can't get it to work. I'll keep messing around with it. It keeps giving me an error message.

Got it. Thanks a lot.

That appeared to work just fine, just have to get home tonight and load up the game and make sure! Thanks OP.

One minor suggestion, give the direct link to the Dr Pepper EA promotion webpage in the OP?

Thanks!

Just tried the guide and when I get to the pick a game screen, it only lists Mass Effect 2. I'm not sure if this is because my EA Account knows that I'm English or something.

I got all 4 BC2 upgrades but I own the PC version. Hopefully it automatically links up later so I won't have to do this again.

What am I doing wrong? I got the first code to work, but after that I get the error message

You Have Reached an Error:

We are sorry, but you have already entered the non-unique code allowed for this promotion.

I'm trying using the same name/ email addy, the one that is tied to my Xbox Live account. I cant just make a different account with another email addy cause isnt that the only way the EA promotion knows who to grant the DLC to once ya log into the game? since it doesnt generate a actual code and nothing shows until you log onto BF:BC2

I've got the assualt DLC ....but would like to get the other 3 DLC kits

EDIT**** I figured it out .... I was just assuming that the EA account (which is linked to your Live account) wouldnt link up if ya just made random fake DR.P accounts ....but somehow it always knew my EA Account **** EDIT

can some help me out? I haven't gotten a chance to open BFBC2 yet and don't have an EA account either. Do I just make one EA account first, then 4 dr pepper accounts? also how do these codes work? I'm guessing I enter it at the ea/dr pepper site and an xbox 360 code will be generated to enter online or on the 360.

help and thanks!

Thanks OP! I had to create 2 more Dr Pepper accounts because the site randomly gave me an error twice when I was trying to get the Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC. I got all 4 BFBC2 add ons, but was wondering. Is it also possible to also grab the Mass Effect 2 DLC with those codes using different accounts now that I have used them for BFBC2?

can some help me out? I haven't gotten a chance to open BFBC2 yet and don't have an EA account either. Do I just make one EA account first, then 4 dr pepper accounts? also how do these codes work? I'm guessing I enter it at the ea/dr pepper site and an xbox 360 code will be generated to enter online or on the 360.

help and thanks!

bread's done
Back