Universal Dr. Pepper codes (Here is how for BC2 & all other EA titles, not just ME2)

somebody help me!!! I can't do this whenever I copy and paste the url and then change it to 4 it says error and I have to log in again and then it acts like I haven't pasted it in can somebody help me?

@sykotek
Yes, they should be able to be used for every possible dlc that the Dr. Pepper Promo has up.

@Gamer SDP
Create an EA account first and link it to your gamertag. Then follow the guide I posted above and it will ask you to log into your EA account. When you do you pick your prize and then the next time you turn on the game it should be there!

@haxxor5
Hm, it should be working but perhaps you are using the wrong link? Are you at a page that says to redeem your ME2 prize? Are you right clicking this 'Redeem Now' link and pasting that into the address bar?

can some help me out?

I haven't gotten a chance to open BFBC2 yet (360 is also out for repair/exchange) and don't have an EA account either. Do I just make an EA account first, then 4 dr pepper accounts? also how do these codes work? I'm guessing I enter it at the ea/dr pepper site and an xbox 360 code will be generated to enter online or on the 360.

@Gamer SDP
Create an EA account first and link it to your gamertag. Then follow the guide I posted above and it will ask you to log into your EA account. When you do you pick your prize and then the next time you turn on the game it should be there!

do I need to open the game and use the vip code too?

Great, thanks BrolyB593!

@Gamer SDP: EA account in case you don't already have one then, Dr. Pepper accounts. They don't send a code, so you'll need to open the game and use VIP code then download it in game.

^ yeah it does. people from Canada have gotten it to work.

I got all 4 of the bfbc2 stuff. just hope it'll all download properly when I get my 360 back. do I link my gamertag when I first play BFBC2 connected to LIVE or can I do it over the web?

This doesnt work I been trying for 2 hours now there is no right click its a java link and tried IE , firefox and chrome all the same

Nice. I got all 4. I didn't realize you got the camo weapons even if you haven't unlocked the regular versions yet. Pretty sweet early unlocks for each class.

It worked! I was having some issues yesterday, problably something with my pc, I don't know, but today I tried the same process and it worked! Thanks!

I need some help trying to figure this out. The only "=3" I see on the URL is for the parameter pt, as in "pt=3", which is not at the end of the address.

We're sorry but the code you received from the 7-11 tear sheet is no longer valid. However you can still participate by purchasing specially marked bottles. You can also check the official rules and see how to obtain a free code.
That's the response I got when trying to claim. Please help.

matto, I would assume it's because the EA promotion is dead right now. That or they caught on to the fact that people were abusing this.

[quote name='GenPirate']matto, I would assume it's because the EA promotion is dead right now. That or they caught on to the fact that people were abusing this.[/QUOTE]
Is that why they are off the marketplace now?

I was playing online on the PS3 version and saw the a guy playing as Medic with the new skin+ weapon upgrade....how the hell did he get that??? I swear its the DLC skin and he did have the weapon upgrade thing since he killed me and had it equipped!!!

I have some Iron man themes anyone wanna trade for EA codes? I NEED the BFBC2 KITS. I know the Ironman theme isnt all that but you would make my WEEK! lol

Wow the UNI codes are dead for this now. I only grabbed 2 kits cause i was lazy that night. I wish i did not wait so long to do the other 2. I wish the achievements for these kits was fixed to. Any news on that?

[quote name='darknight88']I was playing online on the PS3 version and saw the a guy playing as Medic with the new skin+ weapon upgrade....how the hell did he get that??? I swear its the DLC skin and he did have the weapon upgrade thing since he killed me and had it equipped!!![/QUOTE]
I thought the weapon upgrade skins are currently available for 360 only.

[quote name='eau']I thought the weapon upgrade skins are currently available for 360 only.[/QUOTE]

I think the Medic DLC is up on the EU PSN BC2 store. Thats why you might see some ppls with them since you can play mates in US servers.

bread's done
Back