Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Link

Most likely the start of a universal drop

Edit: Newegg.com has some of the versions at $19.99, including the 360 version:

Link

Edit 2: This should be considered as a universal drop now, as I've seen it at multiple online stores for $19.99 (including 360). So, best bet is to get it somewhere with a discount less than it's MSRP of $19.99

[quote name='abhinav']Yeah i might just PM this at CC for the extra 10%, thanks OP

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/LEGO-Star-Wars-II-Xbox360/sem/rpsm/oid/157075/catOid/-16483/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-6/qid=1178873597/ref=sr_1_6/602-0579207-2636645?ie=UTF8&asin=B000G7X0AO[/quote]

Do you think they'll give you a hard time over this part?:
"This item is available online, but is not available in stores."

Seems like only the PC version is "also in stores".

It'd be a real stretch to get this matched in store. I'm betting the Tax/Shipping makes this more expensive than buying it at BB with a $5 off coupon.

[quote name='jer7583']It'd be a real stretch to get this matched in store. I'm betting the Tax/Shipping makes this more expensive than buying it at BB with a $5 off coupon.[/QUOTE]
I've PMed Target.com at CC before. That's how I got the Live vision pack for $35. It's worth a try, anyway.

I think this is in store also, at Target I saw Lego Star Wars II PS2 on the greatest hits shelf at 19.99 and I thought they had mistakenly put the second in the first game's spot.

Doesn't this game somehow let you use the characters that you unlocked in the first game? If that's the case, then I'll probably blow off the 360 version in favor of the original Xbox version, since I have first game on Xbox.

I'm curious if this is the in-store price or not. If so, then it's an instant pickup for me. :D

Otherwise, shipping kills this deal down to GGC/GamePro usage at BB.

I searched around and found this code that is supposed to work for 10% off, though doesn't.

TGTSAVQ2 is the code. Wish it worked, as it would eat most of the shipping. :wall:

[quote name='BustaUppa']Doesn't this game somehow let you use the characters that you unlocked in the first game? If that's the case, then I'll probably blow off the 360 version in favor of the original Xbox version, since I have first game on Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Yes. If you have a save game with them unlocked you can use them in this game.

You can purchase/unlock ALL of them on the 360 version for $2.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']I would jump on this, but I am waiting for the Wii one with both games.[/quote]

I didn't know a version like this was coming out. Any idea on when?

If this is the case, I might have to hold off on the 360 version.

you guys keep mentioning picking this up at Best Buy for roughly the same cost with GGC, but the website shows it at 49.99. Is it on sale this weekend?

[quote name='Rincewind']you guys keep mentioning picking this up at Best Buy for roughly the same cost with GGC, but the website shows it at 49.99. Is it on sale this weekend?[/quote]
LSW 2 is one of the two new Platinum Hits games for 360 with Saint's Row. BB is being brain-dead about updating the price on it to $29.99.

Right over here:
http://www.gamingbits.com/content/view/2031/2/

Ehh... I wouldn't want a version with both games on it. I don't want to play that stupid podrace level ever again.

But I did order the 360 version. Thanks for the heads-up!

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm curious if this is the in-store price or not. If so, then it's an instant pickup for me. :D

Otherwise, shipping kills this deal down to GGC/GamePro usage at BB.[/quote]

Availability :Usually ships within 1 to 2 business days.This item is available online, but is not available in stores.

[quote name='Rincewind']Ok thanks, gotcha. But if I roll into BB at the cashier this should ring up 29.99 or gotta wait for a while yet?[/quote]
The website should show the right price in-store for something like that, so when it's $29.99 on the website, it should be $29.99 in-store.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']Availability :Usually ships within 1 to 2 business days.This item is available online, but is not available in stores.[/quote]

It is carried in the stores, i seen it there last night cause i was checking for the price drop. Still labeled as 49.99 in store atm. Didnt have a price check cause I was not aware of this thread before I came home.

[quote name='Stry-ker']It is carried in the stores, i seen it there last night cause i was checking for the price drop. Still labeled as 49.99 in store atm. Didnt have a price check cause I was not aware of this thread before I came home.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to try a price match today.

All right, I'll print out the page and go to Target tonight and see if I can pick this up.

EDIT: Well...first I have to get confirmation from GoGamer.com on cancellation of my order on that other deal.

EDIT 2!: Nevermind on going to Target tonight, GoGamer already shipped my game and they said they'd refund me the amount of the game, but not for shipping...plus I think I'd have to pay for the shipping back lol. Pass!

Hopefully this is an indication it will be $19.99 GH for PS2 soon, and I'll be able to throw down on it for $14.99 via coupon / sale.

[quote name='shrike4242']I know I have to run by a Target tonight after work, I think I'll stick my head in there and see how much it is in-store.[/quote]

Just checked in store and still marked 49.99, BUT i did have a PM done a CC and it came to about 18 after PM and 10% difference. Thanks OP.

Just checked in store and still marked 49.99, BUT i did have a PM done a CC and it came to about 18 after PM and 10% difference. Thanks OP

Did you print out the ad and take it to customer service? Or just the regular registers?

I can't decide between the 360 version for the gamerpoints, or the Wii version with both games...

I ordered one: $24.47 to Minnesota. It would cost $26.61 to get it at Best Buy (once it drops to 29.99) with a GGC. And there aren't a ton of copies of the original packaging around here anymore either.

I would guess that if Target does drop it in store it wouldn't be untill Monday when they normally do there drops. And it probably would only be to 29.99. I think it sold pretty well so I doubt it would be regularly priced at 19.99, although I could see it being on sale at that price like GRAW was a while back.

Just came back from EB and this game was $19.99 new and $17.99 used even though the price is not reflected on their website.

[quote name='CAG 79']Just came back from EB and this game was $19.99 new and $17.99 used even though the price is not reflected on their website.[/quote]Which one, the 360, Xbox, PS2 or GC version?

[quote name='Stry-ker']Just checked in store and still marked 49.99, BUT i did have a PM done a CC and it came to about 18 after PM and 10% difference. Thanks OP.[/quote]Thanks for checking. Might be worth looking into on Monday.

[quote name='shrike4242']Which one, the 360, Xbox, PS2 or GC version?

Thanks for checking. Might be worth looking into on Monday.[/QUOTE]

The 360 version.

I went to Best Buy this morning and they pricematch it. But i saved, i used 10 off reward coupon i had, and only paid $10 bucks. I guess that's a good deal. I got the 360 version.

[quote name='CAG 79']Just came back from EB and this game was $19.99 new and $17.99 used even though the price is not reflected on their website.[/QUOTE]

Trying to find new games that have been out over 3 months on their website like pulling teeth.

Maybe I'll swing by there. Although I'm sure it will be the *last copy* with stickers all over the friggin packaging. :D

[quote name='CAG 79']The 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Same for the orginal xbox version, though they didn't have one where I checked.

I was in target today, but I didn't pay too much attention to anything but the GBA games. The GBA version of it is definitely 19.99 in the store, but that's only $10 less than normal anyway.

bread's done
Back