Universal Studios Orlando deals?

Rodimus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
Anyone experienced in going to Universal & Islands of Adventure in Orlando Florida?

I'm planing a trip to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure in a few moths when it's not so busy. I'm a Florida resident and want to spend at least 2 nights (one day for each park)  but no matter where I look the ticket prices are ridiculous. 

I've bought Disney annual pases right off the Disney website for $220 per person. Universal I'm getting qoutes for $440 per person. Thst doesn't sound right to me.

Anyone know where to look, who to talk to, or any kind of tips on getting affordable passes to Universal Orlando?

The preferred pass is $350 plus tax. The Premier pass is $490 plus tax. I'm not sure how you're getting $440 per person, even with taxes. Also, how did you get anything other than the water park pass from Disney for under $250? The cheapest, multi-park, pass is $260, and that's just the weekday pass.

I went last summer paid $150 per person for one day at the gate for both parks access. Honestly there isn't as much ij islands of adventure as in the main park. The main park you'll almost have trouble seeing everything in one day. I pretty much rode all the interesting rides there and then took the hogwarts train to the main park and couldn't even do everything there by closing time. Really fun though i recommend the spiderman ride and transformers.

Im a huge roller coaster guy and was bummed the hulk coaster was closed when i went.

The preferred pass is $350 plus tax. The Premier pass is $490 plus tax. I'm not sure how you're getting $440 per person, even with taxes. Also, how did you get anything other than the water park pass from Disney for under $250? The cheapest, multi-park, pass is $260, and that's just the weekday pass.
We already had annual passes and Disney offered us a discount if we re-subscribed. And it was the cheapest "Weekday Select Pass/" Maybe the Florida resident played a part too. This was 2 years ago. I'm sure prices are bumped up now.

As for Universal we got our tickets. I don't know how I was getting these ridiculous numbers. But we got a more reasonable deal. Thanks guys,

Last edited by a moderator:
We already had annual passes and Disney offered us a discount if we re-subscribed. And it was the cheapest "Weekday Select Pass/" Maybe the Florida resident played a part too. This was 2 years ago. I'm sure prices are bumped up now.

As for Universal we got our tickets. I don't know how I was getting these ridiculous numbers. But we got a more reasonable deal. Thanks guys,
Prices did go up since then. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Silver pass came back down a little in price. I could have swore that it was over $400 when I was looking at them about a year ago.

bread's done
Back