Unlocked cell phones

joshthegreat69

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (97%)
Does anyone know where I could find some good deals on new unlocked cellphones. They go for ridiculous amounts on ebay and I don't want to pay a ton to upgrade my phone. I'm looking specifically for a Razr. The best place i've found so far is Amazon.com for $220.

oh no, the razr fad has gotten to u!!!!!!!

lol. if you dont have a plan yet. u can get one and the razr will only cost like 100 bux.

I was just in the same boat as you are at the moment.

I saw the Moto Razr v3 on Amazon for $219, which they ship from TigerDirect anyways. However, I was able to get a Moto Razr v3i on EBay for $182.50 + $39.99 s/h, which pretty much equals the price if I were to get it from Amazon. But the thing is, I ended up with a v3i instead of the older v3.

The v3i is basically an improved version of the v3, which is good enough already. The v3i has things like a 1.2mp camera instead of vga, mp3 player capabilities (without itunes), etc.

I just got a car toys ad today and for their july 4th sale it said with a two year service razrs were buy one get one free 50$ each. And right now online at car toys they are 100$ with a 99.99 rebate costing u a penny.

EBAY seems to be the cheapest....I looked around. I got a PEBL unlocked for my wife. It was pricey, but it was NEW. RAZR's are not new, they are cheap now.

Thanks for the info guys! If you guys could recommend any phones with good bluetooth headset features that would be great..i've been having trouble finding some but from the looks of things it seems like you have found some pretty good phones.

Bleh... I just sold my RAZR on ebay... Reception quality was low and features were lacking compared to other phones in the same price range.

bread's done
Back