UNO .99 cents PSN.

Great deal for UNO. Plays pretty good. Online isn't as active as I'd like it to be. I recommend it to anyone who wants to get their UNO on.

[quote name='admiralvic']yes but i dont think the gold is possible anymore[/QUOTE]

Top 50 in the world
trophy_gold.png
Check the leaderboard when in the TOP 50. Gahhhhhhhhh.

The gold's still possible; it'll just take an incredible amount of rank grinding.

This isn't like EA where they shut down the online servers a couple of months after a game comes out.

[quote name='Psybuster']Any idea how long this is valid? Can't access my system right now, and probably won't be able to until tomorrow afternoon :([/QUOTE]

i'd like to know this too. i won't have my ps3 until next wednesday....finals suck

[quote name='Byakurai']The gold's still possible; it'll just take an incredible amount of rank grinding.

This isn't like EA where they shut down the online servers a couple of months after a game comes out.[/QUOTE]
Please dont argue semantics XD, I mean thats like saying Lost Planet 2 is still possible. I mean you can STILL get #1 in the world on the leaderboard, but honestly are you going to put in the time for it... a game which 25+ weeks of life

Can't believe I'm asking this, but is it worth it at a dollar? I tried playing the demo a month or so ago with my brothers, it was just too damn slow (plus you can't cheat).

[quote name='dejeckt']Can't believe I'm asking this, but is it worth it at a dollar? I tried playing the demo a month or so ago with my brothers, it was just too damn slow (plus you can't cheat).[/QUOTE]
One measly dollar. Would you like to devour a bag of chips (when half the bag is just air), buy an Arizona tall drink, McDouble/McChicken, or play some damn UNO for 15 minutes?

Nice deal. Too bad my PS3 is jailbroken. No big loss though since I've got the 360 version but it would have been nice to play a few multiplayer rounds.

Bought this when it was on sale for about $3 months ago. It's my go-to, need-something-to-play fix. Simple, clean and easy to jump into. And I've never had a problem finding players online (even if it's only 2 humans, the computer fills in the rest).

TOTALLY worth it.

[quote name='angelfly']Nice deal. Too bad my PS3 is jailbroken. No big loss though since I've got the 360 version but it would have been nice to play a few multiplayer rounds.[/QUOTE]

stop being a loser and upgrade it then, otherwise STFU and GTFO.

[quote name='ssjmichael']stop being a loser and upgrade it then, otherwise STFU and GTFO.[/QUOTE]

But, but, but!...then he couldn't mention how his uber-cool PS3 is "jailbroken"! (Euphemism for "freed from the tyranny of having to pay for the things I use.) :roll:

Thanks, OP. The missus and I will dig some online Uno.

I have the 360 version of uno. How does the ps3 version compare? And there's probably no local multiplayer, right?

[quote name='ssjmichael']stop being a loser and upgrade it then, otherwise STFU and GTFO.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Zippon']But, but, but!...then he couldn't mention how his uber-cool PS3 is "jailbroken"! (Euphemism for "freed from the tyranny of having to pay for the things I use.) :roll:

Thanks, OP. The missus and I will dig some online Uno.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like I hit a nerve just by mentioning the word "jailbroken" :lol:

int that case:

jailbroken jailbroken jailbroken jailbroken jailbroken jailbroken

Anyways if that’s you're definition then please direct me to where I can pay for homebrew, ability to run games from internal hd, and ability to run an unrestricted linux distro?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VidPower']I have the 360 version of uno. How does the ps3 version compare? And there's probably no local multiplayer, right?[/QUOTE]
I have both 360 and PSN version, my wife and I prefer the PSN version, it is quite different than the XBL version but that's a good thing. I paid $10 for this game less than a year ago. This is a steal, thanks OP. Hopefully I'll see a lot more people playing on line after this promo.:applause:I don't know how you could do local multiplayer if you can see your opponent's cards.

I paid 7 bucks for this - don't even think I'd pay .99 for it. The online is just dead and that is the heart of the game.

[quote name='run']One measly dollar. Would you like to devour a bag of chips (when half the bag is just air), buy an Arizona tall drink, McDouble/McChicken, or play some damn UNO for 15 minutes?[/QUOTE]
If it's one of the ginormous bottles of Arizona sweet tea or the original iced tea from Dollar Tree, then sign me up for a bottle of the iced tea.;)
[quote name='bg2001']I paid 7 bucks for this - don't even think I'd pay .99 for it. The online is just dead and that is the heart of the game.[/QUOTE]
That's where I have a major problem with this gen, in that many games are not that fun to play in local multiplayer or devs aren't even giving you the option to do so. I guess they figure you'd rather play with asshats online rather than any real friends you might have.:roll:

in for a buck, i have it on XBL but gf's brother who lives many states away just got a ps3 and shes looking for games to play with him, thanks OP

also in for mcchicken...u should work for mcdonalds hah

but yea i got this. also since when has psn charged tax!!!!! since like 2 days ago? maybe it's just with psn cards but i don't remember...messing up my neat schedule grrr

[quote name='cscream1']also in for mcchicken...u should work for mcdonalds hah

but yea i got this. also since when has psn charged tax!!!!! since like 2 days ago? maybe it's just with psn cards but i don't remember...messing up my neat schedule grrr[/QUOTE]
They just started around here too(PA), so I emptied out my PSN account of all but $.14 the other day by buying crap(and I do mean crap for the most part:roll:).

Worst purchase since being on PSN: Car Jack Streets

It's a $5 GTA 1 clone with horrible controls(O to drive forward, X for reverse:puke:).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Worst purchase since being on PSN: Car Jack Streets

It's a $5 GTA 1 clone with horrible controls(O to drive forward, X for reverse:puke:).[/QUOTE]

They tricked you too huh?

I really loved GTA 1 and 2, but that...I dont even want to call it a game...was just atrocious. I wish the rating system had been around when I picked that up, might have saved me $5.

Also, thanks to the OP. I picked this up and got my 15 minutes worth. The GF has another game to play though, so it was well worth it.

I want this - really enjoy the 360 version and will definitely play it. I've never purchased a psn title - can I do it from my pc or do I have to buy this from my ps3 (after work)?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']They tricked you too huh?

I really loved GTA 1 and 2, but that...I dont even want to call it a game...was just atrocious. I wish the rating system had been around when I picked that up, might have saved me $5.

Also, thanks to the OP. I picked this up and got my 15 minutes worth. The GF has another game to play though, so it was well worth it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I watched a few previews of it and a couple gameplay videos and I thought it looked decent. Boy, was I wrong.:whistle2:#

[quote name='run']Top 50 in the world
trophy_gold.png
Check the leaderboard when in the TOP 50. Gahhhhhhhhh.[/QUOTE]

That is the dumbest trophy I have EVER seen. Way to alienate the trophy whores.

...not that it really matters to me, I'll still buy it at a dollar. I really hate online trophies, though.

[quote name='cheeky']I want this - really enjoy the 360 version and will definitely play it. I've never purchased a psn title - can I do it from my pc or do I have to buy this from my ps3 (after work)?[/QUOTE]
From the PS3 locally or remotely (via PSP). I also think you can use that Media Manager software as well (not sure since I've never used it).

[quote name='angelfly']From the PS3 locally or remotely (via PSP). I also think you can use that Media Manager software as well (not sure since I've never used it).[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure MediaGo only works for PSP games, so I don't think it'd work for this.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']That is the dumbest trophy I have EVER seen. Way to alienate the trophy whores.

...not that it really matters to me, I'll still buy it at a dollar. I really hate online trophies, though.[/QUOTE]

Armored core something had win 10,000 games
Fight night round 4 had 3 for getting #1 in the world in X class
Lost Planet 2 had a title for getting #1 in the world, and 499 other fun tasks like that...

[quote name='admiralvic']Armored core something had win 10,000 games
Fight night round 4 had 3 for getting #1 in the world in X class
Lost Planet 2 had a title for getting #1 in the world, and 499 other fun tasks like that...[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about Chromehounds on the 360. #1 in points for an entire season.

bread's done
Back