UNO and ROBOTRON (Xbox LIVE), less than £1 each

Fahd

CAGiversary!
365 Games have UNO and ROBOTRON for under a pound each. Total for both comes to £1.51. Not bad at all! Would be £3.40 each if buying straight off the marketplace.

[quote name='pinballfortress']How does this work? They just email you a download code or what? The site looks so sketchy.[/quote]

They've been around for a while, despite the weird looking site.

I ordered Robotron, and haven't had anything by email from them other than a confirmation - I'm guessing they'll send out codes by post.

[quote name='John']They've been around for a while, despite the weird looking site.

I ordered Robotron, and haven't had anything by email from them other than a confirmation - I'm guessing they'll send out codes by post.[/quote]
I ordered both and also only got a confirmation e-mail. I thought they'd send them out as e-mails but I guess I'll just have to wait for 'em in the post.

both OOS at time of my post
too bad for snail mail delivery, too (but why?)

ps: we definitely need more xbox live deals like this

[request for help deleted]

UPDATE: thanks to everybody that showed up to help. i managed to snag up a UNO copy thnaks to Donelly. Thumbs up to awesome UK CaG community :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They should do, in my experience arcade and DLC codes work across regions, but MSP and Xbox Live time don't.
You could always find someone to PayPal to and have them get one and email the code instead.

[quote name='bantheradio']Will these codes work for North American consoles? For roughly $2.50, I'm willing to try.[/QUOTE]

i confirm this: it DOES work in-between different regions for XBLA Games (i got a Geometry Wars 2 code from a US user a couple of weeks ago). Does NOT work for Gold Subscriptions nor for MS Points, though

Went ahead and ordered them for roughly $3 US. They offer free shipping to the US and I'm in no rush to receive them. I'll post here when they arrive.

[quote name='bantheradio']Went ahead and ordered them for roughly $3 US. They offer free shipping to the US and I'm in no rush to receive them. I'll post here when they arrive.[/QUOTE]

what? free shipping to US and NOT to continental EU
wow, just... wow :whistle2:#

[quote name='pinballfortress']Received mine today, that deal was almost too good to be true :D[/quote]
Also recieved mine

[quote name='Exu']Mine should be here tomorrow.

Well, my brother's.

Shame he Red Ring'd yesterday.[/QUOTE]

"inglorious basterd" he was

I agree very inglorious babaz.

Mine also arrived this morning. Uno is fun but even at 70p Robotron is abit naff.
Price is up to a whole £1 each!

I wish the points cards came on those cards instead of a DVD case you cant put discs in

bread's done
Back