Unofficial Venting/Bragging about Walmart AC3 deal Thread!

They took the low road. They tried to weasel out of it by first claiming they ran out, only to change their reason later. Just saving their ***es legally because they know we'd be back when they restock at $60, but they admitted it so I won't push it.

However, reading their fine print shows that next time they have a deal, they might cancel and screw us out of another deal, so I have an extra reason not to buy there anymore.

3pfxdw.jpg

[quote name='black_hand313']They took the low road. They tried to weasel out of it by first claiming they ran out, only to change their reason later. Just saving their ***es legally because they know we'd be back when they restock at $60, but they admitted it so I won't push it.

However, reading their fine print shows that next time they have a deal, they might cancel and screw us out of another deal, so I have an extra reason not to buy there anymore.[/QUOTE]

A store is not obligated to sell someone anything. I also doubt anyone would have the time and motivation to go through a legal process over a $45 savings on a game that will be obsolete 4 months later. I don't understand how people could be genuinely disappointed over a "deal" people knew had little chance of success.

bread's done
Back