**UnoMania II** - ALDRYDD IS UNOMANIA II CHAMPION

[quote name='KaneRobot']
[size=+1]PRIZES[/size] (thanks to Cheapy for throwing in on some on the prizes with me)

[size=+1]1ST PRIZE - : GEARS OF WAR COLLECTOR'S EDITION (preorder) + 1600 Marketplace points

Runner-up prize - 3200 Marketplace points[/size]
[/QUOTE]

You and cheapy are f'n awesome!

Bump, entrants listed. Anyone who posted on page 5 or after, keep your eyes on this thread and your PM box, as I'm sure we'll need at least a few replacements.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Bump, entrants listed. Anyone who posted on page 5 or after, keep your eyes on this thread and your PM box, as I'm sure we'll need at least a few replacements.[/quote]
Awesome, can't wait to play this. Thanks for going through the loooooong list of applicants and listing the entrants.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Bump, entrants listed. Anyone who posted on page 5 or after, keep your eyes on this thread and your PM box, as I'm sure we'll need at least a few replacements.[/quote]

Ok, Ill be waiting and hoping :D

[quote name='KaneRobot'] Anyone who posted on page 5 or after, keep your eyes on this thread and your PM box, as I'm sure we'll need at least a few replacements.[/QUOTE]
damn just a little too late. I'll keep an eye on this thread and hope to get in.

Bump - play starts tomorrow. Have fun.

People signing up on pages 5 & 6, keep an eye on your PM box, you may get a replacement slot.

GAME 8 (battle of 2 champions~!)
Cth EST (UNOMANIA CHAMPION!)
Bezerker - Bezerker22285 EST (DH-SPONSORED UNO TOURNAMENT CHAMPION)
kennistond - dmackin01 EST
Mookyjooky - Synchr0nicity EST

hehe not like its a big deal but i was the one who won Darkside Hazuki Tourney
;)

[quote name='KaneRobot']
5. THE WINNER OF EACH GAME SHOULD PM ME with your game number. This was a problem last time as many people forgot to do it. If it happens this time, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL, even if you won. So I don't recommend forgetting to PM me.[/QUOTE]

What is a game number?

- edit Oh I am retarded. I get it now.

Also I mass PMed my group. Hopefully we can get something going this weekend.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Fixed. Bezeker fooled me.[/quote]

*scratches head*

Ah, no, in my post i said "hopefully" coming off a win, unfortunately that didnt work out.

Looks like ill get a chance to knock the last champ out, bring it on CTH!

[quote name='Bezerker']*scratches head*

Ah, no, in my post i said "hopefully" coming off a win, unfortunately that didnt work out.

Looks like ill get a chance to knock the last champ out, bring it on CTH![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I read it wrong...thought it said "hopefully coming off a win in Darkside's tournament" as in "hopefully, coming off a win in Darkside's tournament will help me."

Me = teh duh

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']To my team members in Game 3, I'd like to do this tonight if possible, if not, I'm also available tommorrow daytime, Saturday daytime, or any time Sunday[/QUOTE]

I probably won't be able to play tonight. I can play anytime after 530 PST tommorow, anytime after 1 PM on Saturday, and all day on Sunday. If it goes into next week It'll be after 530PST all week, except Tuesday, which I have off so can play anyimte.

damnit.... my 360 died a couple days ago. Microsoft should have sent out my coffin by now, but I haven't gotten it. So I may not have it back in time to get my game in with my group..

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']damnit.... my 360 died a couple days ago. Microsoft should have sent out my coffin by now, but I haven't gotten it. So I may not have it back in time to get my game in with my group..[/quote]

We got till the 8. I cant play this weekend. I'll be out of town. I'll be available possibly Monday, definately Tuesday and on.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']We got till the 8. I cant play this weekend. I'll be out of town. I'll be available possibly Monday, definately Tuesday and on.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we've still got some time. I can play Monday, Tuesday and Thursday next week.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']damnit.... my 360 died a couple days ago. Microsoft should have sent out my coffin by now, but I haven't gotten it. So I may not have it back in time to get my game in with my group..[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, if you haven't gotten your coffin yet, there's zero chance you'll have your 360 back by the 8th. Sorry man.

Unless something happens and you're able to get access to a 360, I'll be putting someone else in your game tonight. Definitely PM me if you're able to set something else up though.

KaneRobot this is definetly a while away and a crapload of planning and time. But if it does succeed and you want to do another one, you might as well add one more to make it an even 4. After that make all four winners play each other to determine the best winner.

Edit: unless Cth wins again and again and again

[quote name='KaneRobot']
GAME 12
Sporadic - Mr Sporadic EST
spoo - SPO0
dastly75 - Dastly EST
MaskedPlague - Masked Plague EST[/QUOTE]

Looks like our group is on for Sunday at 8 PM EST

Good luck guys

Just a note to OP, but I changed my gamertag to "x TheRock88 x" (without the quotes) to make it like my username. Can you edit it in the original post or from now on if I make it on into the next round?

[quote name='TheRock88']Just a note to OP, but I changed my gamertag to "x TheRock88 x" (without the quotes) to make it like my username. Can you edit it in the original post or from now on if I make it on into the next round?[/QUOTE]

Fixed

Any chance for a switch in groups?
I can't join crewser's game, it says connection timed out.
And, he can't join my game, or any game I'm in...

EDIT: Now it says failed to join game connection...

EDIT:
Game 16, I can't connect to any room with Crewser in it.
After a few test hosts and rooms, conclusion is that I can't connect to any room crewser is in, and crewser can't connect to any room I'm in =/
The game has been postponed for tonight, has to be played before July 8th.
Is there anybody in any group that is willing to switch groups with me?

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']Any chance for a switch in groups?
I can't join crewser's game, it says connection timed out.
And, he can't join my game, or any game I'm in...

EDIT: Now it says failed to join game connection...

EDIT:
Game 16, I can't connect to any room with Crewser in it.
After a few test hosts and rooms, conclusion is that I can't connect to any room crewser is in, and crewser can't connect to any room I'm in =/
The game has been postponed for tonight, has to be played before July 8th.
Is there anybody in any group that is willing to switch groups with me?[/QUOTE]
Bump to the new page, and PM'ed KaneRobot

Thegreat2nd and I are having connection problems so we postponed the match that was on for tonight till one of us could switch groups

For some reason the game doesnt like 4th people joining unless their connection is crystal clear.

I hope Cth plans to get online sometime before the 8th...

If not being able to connect to others seems to be a problem, I'll give it a couple days to see if it's an XBL issue. It's not like we're building a great civilization here, we're just having an Uno tournament. If necessary I will bump the play-by date a few days further until this is resolved.

If problems continue throughout the week, I may rework the brackets. That would seem like a hell of a lot of work for something that Microsoft should be resolving though.

bread's done
Back