Unreal Championship 2 under 40 anywhere?

franchise01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I haven't seen it on sale yet... I'm not near a Fry's (East Coast).

Anyone see it for under $40 on sale, by chance?

I'm thinking we may see it at BB, CC, or Target one of the next few weeks for $39.99, etc.

Circuit City was 39.99 last week and I missed it... :(

Outpost is 49.99

And I am on the East Coast. So I'm not near a Fry's store... again, unfortunately. Lol.

But you said Stealthy has it for $35.... who/where is Stealthy?

[quote name='franchise01']
And I am on the East Coast. So I'm not near a Fry's store... again, unfortunately. Lol.
[/QUOTE]

I live in Jersey so no Fry's around here either, but I thought outpost.com had it on sale prior to it's release. Sorry...

Don't forget that if you buy it at BB for $45 ($50 - GGC), you get a 3 month XBL starter kit for free. The GGC stacks on top of the promotion for the XBL kit, and you get a free headset & headset module in the kit.

May not always be about the prices, it's always about the value.

[quote name='shrike4242']Don't forget that if you buy it at BB for $45 ($50 - GGC), you get a 3 month XBL starter kit for free. The GGC stacks on top of the promotion for the XBL kit, and you get a free headset & headset module in the kit.

May not always be about the prices, it's always about the value.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Man. I needed a headset since my last one one was smashed to pieces. I was about to buy a new headset for $30. Soo its now like getting Unreal Champ 2 for only $20. Thanks for the heads up partner. :)

bread's done
Back