Unreal Tournament III (360/PS3 - Used) $13 with Free Shipping at GameFly: Now Live

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pcktlnt']Was tempted at 13 bucks for the ps3 version, but with shipping, I guess I'll wait out for the next one.

Did I just hear my wallet sigh with relief?[/QUOTE]

free shipping you know?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Hmmmm, I'm definitely tempted to grab the 360 version.

Edit: just as an observation, it looks like the only games that are going to get discounted are releases that came out on both the 360 and the PS3... that means Turok is definitely going to come up at some point ;)[/quote]

I just got Turok for 360 at Best Buy for $10 last Saturday. But it was only a 2 day sale. Sorry

[quote name='k20em1']I just got Turok for 360 at Best Buy for $10 last Saturday. But it was only a 2 day sale. Sorry[/quote]

It was $15.

Ordered Unreal Tourney. Disappointed they have tax on top of this and wish it was $4 cheaper overall but couldn't resist.

i have it for pc... so dont know if id get it for the consoles.

i did rent the ps3 version one and it sorta played to slow for my tastes. frame rate was stuck at 30 fps. Is the 360 version the same?

I love the 360 version and I'm looking for someone to go through the campaign on Insane with. Anyone who is interesting in doing so, hit me up with a friend request :)

For anyone that may have sold a copy recently, is there a good chance of being able to turn it around on ebay to make back my money if I don't like it?

[quote name='BackInBlack']$12.99 is weak for a game with no online community, when it is best for MP. Single Player is decent if you plan on doing co-op.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it takes less time to get into a match on Unreal 3 than Gears of War 2.

I easily spent over 100 hours playing this on PS3 last winter, going to pickup the 360 version for achievement points.

Meh, after buying the Orange Box recently and time after time getting the "No match found" message… I don’t think it’s worth the purchase especially on a game so dependent on the multi-player aspect.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Ordered Unreal Tourney. Disappointed they have tax on top of this and wish it was $4 cheaper overall but couldn't resist.[/QUOTE]

are people really this disapointted with the tax....? its like 65 cents for me....

[quote name='the_grimace']are people really this disapointted with the tax....? its like 65 cents for me....[/quote]

It was $2 or $3 for me.

In for 360 version. I've been wanting this game for a long time now...this is the perfect price, despite how much I've spent on games already.

[quote name='xblaze23']On orange box, you have to play unranked/player match to find games. Thats how it works for me.[/quote]

Yeah I realized that, but I do want to actually play ranked games from time to time, lol.

[quote name='Scorch']It was $2 or $3 for me.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it depends on what state you live in?

Or maybe people are confusing the sales tax with s/h?

If you're a member S/H is free.

In for x360 version, thanks Op!

S/H is free on this no matter if you are a member or not.
Tax was $1 for me over in TX.

[quote name='the_grimace']are people really this disapointted with the tax....? its like 65 cents for me....[/QUOTE]

Not really the tax, just the overall feel this should have been $10 like Vegas 2 was. It doesn't matter anyways because I bought two copies and for $13 It's still worth it.

If anything these sales just prevented me from buying less and less games over the $40 mark.

[quote name='cmart05']I'm pretty sure it depends on what state you live in?

Or maybe people are confusing the sales tax with s/h?

If you're a member S/H is free.[/QUOTE]

I know the difference between s/h and tax, especially on an item that has free shipping.

I was wrong, though, I was thinking of the $17 price listed earlier before the PS3 version had free shipping applied. It's $1.26 in tax for me, making it $14.xx, the same price it is for me used at work. The 360 version is a deal, but I didn't care for the 360 version, so..

PS3 version is OOS, methinks

[quote name='tbolt30']free shipping you know?[/quote]
At the time it was not. I missed out when it updated. Oh well. =/

[quote name='captmurphy']I would be all over this, but I don't want to sign up for the service. How easy is it to cancel the trial?[/quote]

you do not have to be a member to purchase games from Gamefly

Gamefly is verging on bait and switch IMO with these deals. I check on these deals a few hours after they're posted and none are available. But if you get a Gamefly subscription you can keep it for that price!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Not really the tax, just the overall feel this should have been $10 like Vegas 2 was. It doesn't matter anyways because I bought two copies and for $13 It's still worth it.

If anything these sales just prevented me from buying less and less games over the $40 mark.[/QUOTE]

yea. i agree, definately should have been $10. i bought this game 6 months ago (ps3) for $13....

edit: any news on tommorrows deal?

Just picked up the 360 Version this morning total was about $13.75. Damn Gamefly has got me with two games so far with these deals.

In for the 360 version of UT3. I had bought the PS3 version from Target for much more on "clearance" but didn't open it and still have my receipt. All things being equal, I'll almost always go for a 360 version.

GH Aerosmith is quite good IMHO. I bought that the week it came out and really dig it. Can't be a CAG for every single release! :)

[quote name='James in VA']In for the 360 version of UT3. I had bought the PS3 version from Target for much more on "clearance" but didn't open it and still have my receipt. All things being equal, I'll almost always go for a 360 version.

GH Aerosmith is quite good IMHO. I bought that the week it came out and really dig it. Can't be a CAG for every single release! :)[/quote]

but the 360 version doesn't support custom content, which is a big portion of the ut3 experience imho.

not too thrilled on the guitar hero aerosmith deal...for someone who LOVED unreal tournament 2003 on pc (thats really the only unreal tourny game ive played )will i like unreal tournament 3 for 360?

thinking about getting it after all

[quote name='41down']anyone? sorry i just wanna know if its worth it before this deal is dead[/QUOTE]

i haven't played it but i decided to pick it up. Only 13 bucks....i bet i can get some fun out of a solid shooter for that cost (i play online a lot)

bread's done
Back