Unsung Story: Tales of the Guardian - Final Fantasy Tactics creator - Kickstarter

DeathMoJo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Just wanted to let anyone who is a fan of strategy RPG's or a fan of the original Final Fantasy Tactics to check out a new game up on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/482445197/unsung-story-tale-of-the-guardians

Doesn't look like the game will make stretch goals for the Vita or PS4 but it will be PC, Windows Tablets, Mac and Linux supported! 

Check it out, has some good names from the industry to back it up. $20 tier still available for a digital copy of the game.

I don't know what's ridiculous about the stretch goals. Games cost quite a bit to develop and this won't be finished on a $500,000 budget, they will have other sources of financing.

I don't know what's ridiculous about the stretch goals. Games cost quite a bit to develop and this won't be finished on a $500,000 budget, they will have other sources of financing.
Ok I will admit, they fixed them.

It was waaaay worse before where the stretch goal for 3DS development was something like 2mil and PSVita was around 3mil.

With a few days left to go i really hope they make it, i loved final fantasy tactics. It was as grindy as you wanted it to be and had a lot of options. Even though i am sure it's going to boil down to special units.

The way this one is going, i don't think it is going to make it.  The Kickstarter was for other platforms, so they say, but the original plan was Android and iOS even without it.  

I know Kickstarter's aren't for everyone but the only reason i posted this one was due to the original Final Fantasy Tactics members behind it.  

Might eat my words, last 35 hours or so it has gained $90,000.  $50,000 from the goal with 43 hours to go, might make this one. 

YEAH, WOO. THEY MADE IT!

THAT ONE WAS FOR YOU RAMZA! NOW PEOPLE WILL know who you arebecause... of oh 

oh

wow

::inception horn::

Just wanted to let anyone who is a fan of strategy RPG's or a fan of the original Final Fantasy Tactics to check out a new game up on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/482445197/unsung-story-tale-of-the-guardians

Doesn't look like the game will make stretch goals for the Vita or PS4 but it will be PC, Windows Tablets, Mac and Linux supported!

Check it out, has some good names from the industry to back it up. $20 tier still available for a digital copy of the game.
Even though I love Matsuno and Sakimoto's work, I was hesitant to support it because of the game's ambiguity and Playdek's unknown reputation, but I'm glad I backed it near the end and it made the initial goal. Hopefully, they can somehow work some of the other stuff in. Would love it to have an orchestral soundtrack, but they didn't even come close to the 2,000,000 mark.

I agree about the uncertainty part. I don't think it will have the same nostalgic feeling but hopefully something close. I would love to have this on my Vita. For $20 I figure its not that big of a risk.

bread's done
Back