Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (PS3) $5 new at Fry's, YMMV

mdmusick

CAGiversary!
I was at the Fry's on Northwest Highway in Dallas today and they had a table with about 30 new copies of Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom on clearance for $5.00 even, limit one per customer. I didn't see this listed in the ad and it could very well be limited to this particular store, but if you want this game this is certainly a good price point :)

Still no one able to get me one for $11-$12 shipped? No One ever responds to my PM's about helping me out...

*sigh* ****Sorry for being a whiney bitch about it****

[quote name='nyklon']Just got back from the Frys in Downers Grove, IL and they have none at all. [/QUOTE]

Thanks for reporting in on the IL location. I wanted a copy, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. At least I saved $5. :D

[quote name='DefinedByClass13']So if they are marked as 19.99 for some, but are rung up at 4.99, then I should go back and try the first store I went to which has them at 20.[/quote]

If that's the case, I'll have to ask them to do a price check on it to see. I'll bite if it's $10.

Little bump.

I think all Fry's are trying to get rid of some games, with Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom being one of them.

I just bought it at Fry's for 99 cents! Best YMMV deal I've ever spotted. It was in a bin with many other 99 cent titles. Also got NCAA 07 football (X360) for 99 cents.

That bin is gone now.

So I think Fry's is trying to get rid of that game.

Edit: I almost decided to pass on both titles, even at 99 cents. But I bought both not for the games itself, but for spare cases.

A CAG reported them dropping to 3 at an atlanta store after I bought it for 10. All 30+ were gone the next day when I checked it out as were Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Blazing Angels, both 4.99 and for PS3.

[quote name='nyklon']Just got back from the Frys in Downers Grove, IL and they have none at all. Cheapest ps3 game they had was genji for 19.99[/quote]

Thanks for saving me a trip; that sux. Typical out here. Missed out on Odin Sphere as well. Anyone want to help me out, PM me, and I'll Paypal for it.

I'll have to check out my Fry's and see if they still have this.

Also does anyone know if the online play has voice chat? I hear not all PS3 games have voice chat so I'm curious on this one..

"The Fry's in Alpharetta GA has them for $5 - same setup, in a shopping cart (but in the center aisle when you walk in the store) - price tag says $19.99, rings up as $4.99. They also have Nightmare Before Christmas for the PS2 for $1, but there was only one left when I was there (last Sunday)."

Not anymore they don't. I just went yesterday and the price was back up to $19.99. I had the guy ring it up for me just to make sure. I don't know why they would have raised the price considering they still had a bunch of them left. I doubt they'll sell at $20.

bread's done
Back