Unused Electronics

goldvenom69

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok one day I am listening to the news and they give a report on how you can change your unwanted electronics for cash. The problem is I don’t remember the web site.

It works like this: you search for the electronic that you will like to recycle, they ask you for brand and if is in working conditions, next they give you a label so you can print out and ship it to then.

I think, with in seconds of you printing the label, money is added to your account(not sure if it works like that)

Anyways the only think I am asking is for some help to find that web site or any other website that I can use to recycle some unused electronics but gaining some small cash in the process.

I know Best Buy used to do something like that, but I don't know if they still do. What they paid was a rip-off of course.

[quote name='necrojustice']It's probably sent to one of those Chinese "Recyclers" to where villagers ruin their health and the landscape by shaving off every little piece of basic metals from the circuit boards. http://www.ban.org[/quote]

I'm all for ruining third world countries. More money for me once they all die.

I think you're looking for gazelle.com I've used it before once to get rid of an old Canon SD 100 camera. They paid me 7 bucks.

They have to inspect the product to see that it's in the condition that you stated it was in. After that, they send you a check within a week or two.

As for shipping, you print out a prepaid page and ship it out via ups.
If you do sign up, please sign up under my referral link. Thanks.

YOu have to actually go to the store and it's a little bit of a hassle, but it's WAY better than any of the other sites mentioned so far. Of course, if you're not in New York, Boston or the UK, it's pretty useless to you, but I saw in your profile you're in NY, so go check them out. Their first store in Manhattan is on Broadway near Bleeker Street. The new one they just opened probably has better and more stuff, but it's in Astoria, Queens.

I traded in a bunch of stuff I had lying around, including an Xbox 360 I was no longer using plus some games and controllers, a Treo 700WX from when I was using Verizon (on a Sprint SERO plan now, thanks to CAG!).

When the trade was all done, I got enough credit in trade to pick up two iPod Touches, one 1st gen 32GB and 1 2nd gen 16GB, both in excellent condition.

YOu get less for cash, but if they have the stuff you like in stock, it's sooooo worth it. At least you'd get more than $7 for a digital camera.

[quote name='goldvenom69']Ok one day I am listening to the news and they give a report on how you can change your unwanted electronics for cash. The problem is I don’t remember the web site.

It works like this: you search for the electronic that you will like to recycle, they ask you for brand and if is in working conditions, next they give you a label so you can print out and ship it to then.

I think, with in seconds of you printing the label, money is added to your account(not sure if it works like that)

Anyways the only think I am asking is for some help to find that web site or any other website that I can use to recycle some unused electronics but gaining some small cash in the process.[/quote]

bread's done
Back