Unused Nintendo PINs (will pay for 'em!)

masterh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Here's the deal: I'm really, REALLY jonesing for the Metroid Prime 2 demo. I have three registered PINs on Nintendo's website - Metroid: Zero Mission, Mario Kart, and Mario & Luigi. There's no way on God's green earth that I'm going to buy any of the other registerable titles and there's no way that I'm going to pay twenty bucks for a Nintendo Power subscription. And it'd be cheaper to do the Nintendo Power thing than going through eBay in a month.
So instead of begging for PIN codes, which would get me fifty ways to nowhere, here's what I'm proposing: I'll pay for them via Paypal. I'd be willing to pay a nominal amount - would $2 a code be unreasonable? All I need is two codes that aren't from the games above.
If you're interested, PM me. If you're interested in seeing my feedback, my eBay ID is rchatham10.
One other note: if anyone takes me up on my offer, I'm going to ask that you send the code before I pay. The thing is, I don't want people Googling for codes and then sending them in hopes that they're unused. That'd be a bummer for me. If this is a problem, we'll find some sort of workaround.

[quote name='masterh'] I'd be willing to pay a nominal amount - would $2 a code be unreasonable?[/quote]

Probably, since the games they come with are $20 at the least.

I'm not looking to buy the game, though, and I think most of that $20 you spend is for the game, not for the PIN number.
I'm not looking for codes that people are planning to use - it's just that some folks aren't interested in their PINs or live in countries where Nintendo doesn't offer premiums. If you fit one of those profiles and are willing to part with a PIN, I'm willing to give something back, even if it isn't a whole lot.
And if no one's willing to sell, I'll live :)

[quote name='masterh']Strell hooked me up - thanks, Strell![/quote]

Much love at Strell from me as well. He rocks.

masterh

Which Nintendo GC/GBA games have the Code (any specific titles) i don't mind to check my games collection .... if i do have a code i'll let you have it for FREE!

ALso, I won't get MP 2 till it hit $20 ;)

i gave some away earlier in the week and will most likely have more over the weekend.(availbale free) This isnt really something you should pay for. It is a free demo afterall.

bread's done
Back