Up at my local Best Buy..

Foo228

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (98%)
I purchased God of War 2 and Castlevania: DoS with the two BB $5 off coupons respectively...and the funny thing is the guy in front of me paid the same amount but got nothing extra...I just had a good laugh bout that one...:D

[quote name='Foo228']I purchased God of War 2 and Castlevania: DoS with the two BB $5 off coupons respectively...and the funny thing is the guy in front of me paid the same amount but got nothing extra...I just had a good laugh bout that one...:D[/quote]
I understood your first and last sentence but I am having trouble deciphering the middle one.

[quote name='Foo228']I purchased God of War 2 and Castlevania: DoS with the two BB $5 off coupons respectively...and the funny thing is the guy in front of me paid the same amount but got nothing extra...I just had a good laugh bout that one...:D[/quote]

So....he didn't need the coupons to get $10 off? That's hilarious.

[quote name='Foo228']I purchased God of War 2 and Castlevania: DoS with the two BB $5 off coupons respectively...and the funny thing is the guy in front of me paid the same amount but got nothing extra...I just had a good laugh bout that one...:D[/QUOTE]

I'm guess he means he got Castlevania and GOW2 for the same price as the guy paid for just GOW2?

[quote name='sallyballs']I'm guess he means he got Castlevania and GOW2 for the same price as the guy paid for just GOW2?[/quote]

That's how I understood it.

[quote name='sallyballs']I'm guess he means he got Castlevania and GOW2 for the same price as the guy paid for just GOW2?[/quote]

Yep...

[quote name='craven_fiend']Yeah, been that way for about a month.;)[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Saw the new nasty artwork version at BB for $19.99 today but passed due to my Supercard and no need for it.

[quote name='adidas']the power of the internet for us to save a buck[/quote]

$10 that is...

and it may not seem funny, but it sure gave me a godo laugh :cool:

[quote name='ragtop70']Did he ask you why you were godo laughing at him?[/QUOTE]

If someone was godo laughing at me i'd punch them in the dick.

[quote name='Foo228']$10 that is...

and it may not seem funny, but it sure gave me a godo laugh :cool:[/QUOTE]

You could be a *GOOD* person and print extras and hand them to the people in front or around you in line if they have a video game.

I get weird looks and some people refuse, but if I have 2-3 XBox coupons in hand and I'm buying 1, I'll be sure to share the wealth, so to speak.

Then again, I'm sure some CAGs would frown against even that (my wife mocks me and thinks I'm crazy, so...)

ahh man

i had a "godo" laugh going back through this thread...

things like this make cag so great:

[quote name='ragtop70']Did he ask you why you were godo laughing at him?[/quote]

[quote name='pimpinc333']If someone was godo laughing at me i'd punch them in the dick.[/quote]

i just couldn't stop laughing..:D

bread's done
Back