Up to $30 off DS Lites and B2G1 free on select DS games at Amazon

Crap... daylight savings time is today?

Oh... and the above posts were just messing with ya, 7 pages on a sale we know nothing about was just too damn much for me.

[quote name='onapartyrock']Crap... daylight savings time is today?

Oh... and the above posts were just messing with ya, 7 pages on a sale we know nothing about was just too damn much for me.[/quote]

That would be next week man.

[quote name='kingryan18']so what time does thisdeal officially start because im on est[/QUOTE]

in just over a half hour, just like the DOTDs

[quote name='Otherguy676']Nothing beats doing Contract law homework while awaiting Amazon to put up this deal[/QUOTE]

False. Medical Biochemistry and Gross Anatomy PWNS your Contract law

At this point I am already up so I figure I will see what the deal is, but probably won't even end up buying anything.

I say Contract Law >> Biochemistry, whether or not any gross anatomies are included...
Sorry gwill...
10 more minutes, hopefully it's something I don't have yet...
-Goatman

[quote name='goatindaruffness']I say Contract Law >> Biochemistry, whether or not any gross anatomies are included...
Sorry gwill...
10 more minutes, hopefully it's something I don't have yet...
-Goatman[/quote]

We'll have to compare notes sometime. Reading Sartor Resartus by Thomas Carlyle currently while trying to wait for this deal. I'd be interested to see which is denser and harder to understand.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']Let's go Shaq-Fu $2.99![/quote]

I bought a copy a few years ago at this small business that sold old video games. Cost me 50 cents, and, looking back, I could've gotten some pretty awesome temporary tattoos instead.

B2G1 on "essential DS games", like New SMB and Animal Crossing. Has that been going on before today?

Guess not. Go to bed children, your sale is a disappointment. Check back in the morning...

owned9wz.jpg

Sweet! Ive been waiting 2 years to finally get a DS at 119.99 instead of 129.99. Maybe I'll buy my brother one too. They will go great great with our Wii Messenger bags.

[quote name='Darthjer']B2G1 on "essential DS games", like New SMB and Animal Crossing. Has that been going on before today?

Guess not. Go to bed children, your sale is a disappointment. Check back in the morning...[/quote]

Weird though, that sale is through Nov 8th so may not be the same sale or at least all of it.

the $10 off DS ends 10/28 so maybe that is all it is unless they do one console per night.

bread's done
Back