Up to 33.33% off Previously Viewed Games at Rogers Plus!

dtp11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Previously Played Games at Rogers until May 25th!

Edit: Went in to my local Rogers and they said it was for DVD'S $12.99+ only and that the info on the website was an error. They wouldn't honour it either, even after I showed it to them on my PDA. They passed up a $110 sale (it was 2 $55 games)... oh well.

They also said there were no upcoming deals on games and that Trade-ins were starting in the "near future" and that it was delayed (it was supposed to start in February).

http://www.rogersplus.ca/instorepromotions/instorepromos_detail.asp?id=491

Last edited by a moderator:
so buy 2 games and get the 3rd one free ... hmmm ... so $65 x 2 = $130

$130 / 3 = $43.33 per game (price per game aint hot)

I'm using the PPV prices for SF4, Killzone ...

better wait for the 2/40 PPV game sale:roll:

Yeah I don't think 2/40 is going to happen with them announcing this. While this deal seems alright it's actually not that great. I went into Rogers last week and they're actually trying to get $55-$65 for a bunch of their PPV games now.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Yeah I don't think 2/40 is going to happen with them announcing this. While this deal seems alright it's actually not that great. I went into Rogers last week and they're actually trying to get $55-$65 for a bunch of their PPV games now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I noticed about a month ago how much they jacked up the price of their newer release PPV games and was wondering what was up. Then I read that they were going to do trade ins and it was pretty easy to figure it out from there.

Checked out my local RV, saw Rock Band and Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 1 for PS3, both priced at $24.99, but couldn't find another game around the $30 price point. They did have a copy of Valkyria Chronicles for $54.99, this was the RV in Waterloo on Weber at Northridge.

[quote name='neksus']PS3 games excluded.
Offer not valid on Blu-Ray Discs.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they only mean Blu-Ray movies... they've never excluded PS3 games from a promotion before, but they usually do exclude Blu-Rays from their sales.

Also, I wouldn't count out a 2/40 just yet, this is only a three day sale... have hope, ye of little faith!

My Rogers was a bust since everything I want is 65 bucks each. Hell with that noise! This makes me want 2/40 even more, but with them accepting trade-ins, that doesn't seem likely.

Fortunately, at the time of writing their PV blurays are 2/30, too bad there's nothing I want.

bread's done
Back