up to 50% off selected videogames at Target.com, today only

depeding on shipping what i see

Sid Meier's Pirates! psp 4
puzzle city ds 5
star ocean 1 psp 7
star ocean last hope xbox 360 12

so nothing for me

If you're still rolling with a PSP, the Pirates! port is a steal for 4 bucks. It's probably my favorite way to play the game.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Max Payne 3 is on sale for $59, from its usual msrp price of $59.99, so thats something cool right? :roll:[/QUOTE]

No wonder it's on backorder for the 360 :booty:

Some of the prices don't say "online only" so you SHOULD be able to get it for that price in store, but it is Target so who knows.

FYI, Puss in Boots is a fun game for Kinect. $20 is a little steep, but closer to where it should be.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Some of the prices don't say "online only" so you SHOULD be able to get it for that price in store, but it is Target so who knows.

FYI, Puss in Boots is a fun game for Kinect. $20 is a little steep, but closer to where it should be.[/QUOTE]

Puss in Boots has been cheaper on Newegg for awhile (with Free Shipping). I want to say I paid $14.99 a couple months back, but it's currently at $15.99.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Puss in Boots has been cheaper on Newegg for awhile (with Free Shipping). I want to say I paid $14.99 a couple months back, but it's currently at $15.99.[/QUOTE]

$15.99 has been the floor. I know it seems crazy, but that's part of the reason I haven't bit yet. I figure I'll eventually cave, pay $15.99--- then, like NeverDead, it'll show up somewhere else for $10.

And this sale is also (obviously), dead. Date would have been nice in the thread title, but glad I didn't miss anything.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Is it just me or does every place but Amazon seem to have a brain?[/QUOTE]

Is it just me or does every place besides Best Buy and Amazon, seem to have a brain? FTFY

bread's done
Back