Upcoming 3DS XL Deals?

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Anyone know of any holiday deals that are upcoming for a 3DS XL? I am not sure if I should wait for a deal (I haven't seen anything yet) or just buy one used.

Thanks

only one i have seen is this week at bestbuy they are $20 off so $179.99 starting today 11/11

I've also been waiting. Saw the pink version at Kmart, but no bundles. Thought for sure We would get a bundle for the Christmas season. Maybe they will announce one this week.

I got an XL at Target for $175 but haven't opened it yet. I was really hoping for a better deal on Black Friday but I've seen NOTHING. Just that stupid red 3DS bundle. Anyone seen anything better?

Yes I have seen almost no good 3DS deals this year though I think that has a lot to do with the fact that Amazon doesn't sell the system anymore. If they sold it and they were aggressive with their pricing as they have in years past with Nintendo handhelds I think we would see bigger discounts on it.

I haven't heard of any deals for 3dsXL, however, I've heard about a pikachu themed XL. They have released it in Japan, and nintendo is still deciding one whether or not they're going to release in U.S. Personally, I'm waiting for new colors, not too thrilled about the current colors, but if they release a pikachu themed GB, I'm buying :D

[quote name='samus1818']I haven't heard of any deals for 3dsXL, however, I've heard about a pikachu themed XL. They have released it in Japan, and nintendo is still deciding one whether or not they're going to release in U.S. Personally, I'm waiting for new colors, not too thrilled about the current colors, but if they release a pikachu themed GB, I'm buying :D[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't count my pickles, we have been getting the shaft for years. I miss the good ol' GBA days when they released many different consoles.

For anyone holding out for a 3ds xl deal, my advice is to wait a few more weeks. I would say it's even better than the mario kart 7 blue bundle announced today. ;)

You'll have to give more details than that... the Blue XL with Mario Kart 7 and $30 GC is pretty tempting and most of us won't want to miss it unless we're sure of something better coming along.

[quote name='soonersfan60']You'll have to give more details than that... the Blue XL with Mario Kart 7 and $30 GC is pretty tempting and most of us won't want to miss it unless we're sure of something better coming along.[/QUOTE]
Get the mario kart 7 bundle with $30 gc if you want mario kart 7. If you just want the 3ds xl I would advise waiting a few more weeks.

[quote name='soonersfan60']I really don't care about Mario Kart 7... are we talking a better price or a new color/edition?[/QUOTE]
Just a better price for the 3ds xl itself. You can PM me for more info.
[quote name='icyjones']Part of me loves how mysterious this guy is being, because it is hilarious. Of course, part of me hates it as well.[/QUOTE]
I'm just trying to help out without getting myself in trouble.

man, i just bought an xl a couple weeks ago, BB had them for 180. i hope its not a big difference, i do love the system

bread's done
Back