Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBoyInside

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
Store Hours for Sunday through Friday are 8 AM - 11 PM
Store Hours for 12/24/05 (Sat.) are 7 AM until 5 PM

XBOX 360 is on the front page for $399.99 and will be available for sale.
(Minimum 20 per store. No rainchecks.1 per customer. Limited quantities.)

Free $10 Gift Card Instantly with the Purchase of any 2 XBOX 360 Games

Free $10 Gift Card Instantly with purchase of any Nintendo GameCube or DS hardware system + game $29.99 & UP

XBOX 360 Games:

$49.99 :
Perfect Dark: Zero
Kameo
PGR
Condemned: Criminal Origin
Amped 3
NBA 2K6

$59.99 :
Call of Duty 2
Madden 2006
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
GUN

-----------------------------------------------------------------

GAMEBOY ADVANCE:

$29.99 :
Mario Tennis
Donkey Kong Country 3
Dr. Mario / Puzzle League
Pokemon: Emerald Version
Final Fantasy IV
Madagascar: Operation Penguin
Chicken Little
Sonic The Hedgehog Combo Pack

GameBoy Advance SP System $79.99
GameBoy Advance Micro 20th Anniversary Edition System $99.99

GAMECUBE :

$19.99 :
Crash Bandicoot Tag Team

$29.99 :
LEGO Star Wars

$39.99 :
GUN
True Crime: NYC

$49.99 :
Super Mario Strikers
Mario Party 7
Pokemon XD
Mario Superstar Baseball
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

GameCube Mario Party 7 Bonus Set (w/ 2 controllers / Mario Party 7 game / Microphone) $99.99

GameCube Wavebird Wireless Controller $34.99

NINTENDO DS :

$29.99
Nintendogs

$34.99
Sonic Rush
Metroid Pinball
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Vewtiful Joe

Nintendo DS Mario Kart Bundle (w/ Limited Edition Red DS / 2 stylus pens / Mario Kart game / decals / Wrist Strap) $149.99

XBOX

$19.99
World Series of Poker
American Chopper 2
Dangerpous Hunts 2
Crash Bandicoot Tag Team

$29.99
Tournament Paintball
Call of Cthullu
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
PeterJackson's King Kong
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy

$39.99
True Crime: NYC
GUN
NBA live 2005
Nascar 2006
Tiger Woods PGA 2006
FIFA Soccer 2006

$49.99
Gauntlet: 7 Sorrows

----------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYSTATION 2:

$19.99
Crash Bandicoot Tag Team
Dangerous Hunts 2
American Chopper 2
World Series Poker

$29.99
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

$39.99
GUN
True Crime : NYC

$49.99
Gauntlet: 7 Sorrows

Kudos to speedy1961 at DVDTalk for the advance preview. Thx.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Looks like King Kong got pwned with a price drop to $30 already![/QUOTE]

Probably just for this week seeing as the movie comes out Wednesday.

[quote name='Fire']Awesome. Cthulu for me. $19.99 is the perfect price for me.[/QUOTE]

Yaeh same here. Missed it at Fry's for $29.99 (one of my gifts I need for this year/myself), but $19.99 was what I had always been waiting for. Gonna be a busy couple of buying weeks between FF IV, Cthulu, Sonic Rush, etc.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yaeh same here. Missed it at Fry's for $29.99 (one of my gifts I need for this year/myself), but $19.99 was what I had always been waiting for. Gonna be a busy couple of buying weeks between FF IV, Cthulu, Sonic Rush, etc.[/QUOTE]
Ditto here, though I have a $5 RZ on top of it, so Cthulu for $15 is even better.

wow, i'm really glad i didn't bite on san andreas last week for 15. now for 5 bucks more, i can get all three games. i've only got one legit coupon, though, so hopefully they won't give me any problems in trying to use a print out for kong, too.

Crap, more money to spend... looks like Viewtiful Joe is gonna go back up from $30, so I'll have to get that this week. Mario Tennis and King Kong look tempting for $20 each.

[quote name='Shmitty']wow, i'm really glad i didn't bite on san andreas last week for 15. now for 5 bucks more, i can get all three games. i've only got one legit coupon, though, so hopefully they won't give me any problems in trying to use a print out for kong, too.[/QUOTE]
ARGH! :wall: crap, should have waited last week, I was too eager to pull the trigger. Oh well, maybe I'll just get the trilogy anyway (can't go wrong for $20 after coupon) and ebay san andreas...

Thanks for the Ads.

It looks like BB doesn't have anything much on sale this week because they;re trying to get the last minute shoppers. But I'll definately pick up C-T-H-U-L-U for $20 after coupon and maybe the Increadible Hulk too.

I just picked up GTA trilogy at walmart for $50 but its still sealed, i may have to return that and pick the one up at best buy for 30, or pay 60 a CC and price match it to get it for around $27 bux.

I'm glad I didnt open GTA:SA that I bought a few weeks ago for $20, now I can go pick up the Trilogy for $10 more! Too bad i used up all of the $10 off coupons, I'm wondering how good the print-out has to be for my BB to accept it...I've never tried that with them.

[quote name='Tyga24']I'm glad I didnt open GTA:SA that I bought a few weeks ago for $20, now I can go pick up the Trilogy for $10 more! Too bad i used up all of the $10 off coupons, I'm wondering how good the print-out has to be for my BB to accept it...I've never tried that with them.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing about the coupons. I assume they don't have any in stock at the stores, but saving $10 is always good. Crash Tag Team Racing sure dropped fast.

Awesome 360 deals. I was waiting for a Condemned price drop, but I didn't expect it this early. lol. Three cheers for $40 original 360 games!

[quote name='Stryffe2004']I was wondering the same thing about the coupons. I assume they don't have any in stock at the stores, but saving $10 is always good. Crash Tag Team Racing sure dropped fast.[/QUOTE]

I've used a color printout three times and have had no troubles.

Ugggh, Definitely picking up Tag Team Racing for $15.00...and I just got DBZ for my godson at $40.00...time to return that...and wait for the price drop ($20.00 definitely better price AC)

Thanks OP

is $25.00 good for the wavebird ? are there any better out there?
i still dont have one and every time i turn on my gamecube and look at the wire it makes me regret not having it
:)

[quote name='ArchangelOfWar']Awesome 360 deals. I was waiting for a Condemned price drop, but I didn't expect it this early. lol. Three cheers for $40 original 360 games![/QUOTE]

I don't think there would be a price drop already. Even crappy launch titles take forever to drop in price (fantavision anyone?) so this is probably just a sale that Best Buy is doing.

alright i'm confused here. i thought the 360's were going to be mentioned in the best buy ad? is it possible that because this topic has gotten so much hype already you just didn't want to take the time to post or type out what people are already expecting to see? just curious, seeings how this is my only means of getting an xbox 360 before next year. i know others are definately curious about this too.

[quote name='chimpian']Thanks OP

is $25.00 good for the wavebird ? are there any better out there?
i still dont have one and every time i turn on my gamecube and look at the wire it makes me regret not having it
:)[/QUOTE]

If you have a Kmart Nearby you cna usually get a Wavebird for around that price bundled with a game during their 50% off sale.

I think the metroid Bundles were $23 and the Mario Party Bundles were $33. But I may be wrong. It's been awhile since I bought one.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I've used a color printout three times and have had no troubles.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Thanks for the info. I am waiting for my Rewards Certificates that are taking forever.

Looks like NBA 2K6 for 39 bucks (10 dollar coupon) seems like an excellent price and Final Fantasy IV for 19 bucks (again with the 10 dolalr coupon) is fine.

[quote name='insano']alright i'm confused here. i thought the 360's were going to be mentioned in the best buy ad? is it possible that because this topic has gotten so much hype already you just didn't want to take the time to post or type out what people are already expecting to see? just curious, seeings how this is my only means of getting an xbox 360 before next year. i know others are definately curious about this too.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the late reply, but here's the scoop:

XBOX 360 system is advertised for sale on the front page for $399.99.
(Minimum 20 per store. No rainchecks.1 per customer. Limited quantities.)

I'm wondering how good the print-out has to be for my BB to accept it...I've never tried that with them.

Just change the quality of ink in 'printing preferences' to normal instead of draft and you should have no problem.

i didn't even think about it, but if those kong games still have the movie ticket in them, that's a game and a movie for 20 bucks. not too shabby. of course, that's IF they still have the tickets. don't see why not, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back