UpD:07/05/12:H:PS1+2+3,N64-Games,DVDs,Accessories,HP Laptop 4Sale,+.P/P,eBay CML/PM

Free Bump, but i have to ask, The Price is Right for 360 is so good that you dont want to sale it? :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapyD']Nope, you can't sell modded items here.[/QUOTE]
Wow, you got moderated by the head Cheap-Assl. Must have been doing something CRAZY! j/k, lol

As we all know the economy is in the dumps & there really isn't many places where we can find a good deal on things that we really want, but don't really need. But the thing is, even if we do find that place, the items are not worthy of our own, hard-working money.

But, here you finally come across this "advert" of a post & you ask yourself, "Why does this seem like a joke, more than something serious!?" Well, the answer to that is quite simple - that's because it's really not a joke and your mind is playing tricks on you! Come check out my thread & see if there is ANYTHING that interests you - anything at all. Make an offer, any offer at all (please, be reasonable) & watch as your offer turns into a reality!

But, be warned, this "BEST OFFER" sale won't be around for long! So get your hands out of your pants and into those wallets - empty them out and count all of those pennies you've been saving for a pack of cigarettes for the past 3 weeks & spend them on something more resourceful; like a reusable video game on this magnificent thread!

[quote name='CheapyD']Nope, you can't sell modded items here.[/QUOTE]Since the OP didn't get this the first time it was stated, I'll repeat it again.

Modded consoles, which include 360 systems with their DVD drives replaced by someone other than Microsoft (flashing a DVD drive to have it work on a 360 is modding, BTW), aren't for sale/trade on CAG.

Do it one more time and you'll be removed from the site.

bread's done
Back