Update 1/11: Logitech Netplay controller (PS2)- $16.99 at BB.com (on sale)+ more

guardian_owl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
At Bestbuy.com they have the logitech netplay controller price dropped to $20. If you can find one in-store I imagine you could knock it down to $15 with a GGC.

Cheap ass link

Update: It's on sale this week for $16.99 after the current sale, 15% off accessories and strategy guides. You can't use the GGC any more, but it's a better price for people who can only order it online. Unless there is anyone near Missouri, there are some in stock at the "Metro North MO 509 Nw Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64155" store.
15% off accessories and strategy games at BB.com

[quote name='rly723']i just got half life 2 for 29.99 from newegg.com, would this controller be good to use with it?[/quote]
No, this is a PS2 controller/keyboard...this is not the droid you are looking for.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='rly723']i just got half life 2 for 29.99 from newegg.com, would this controller be good to use with it?[/quote]
No, this is a PS2 controller/keyboard...this is not the droid you are looking for.[/quote]
Altered title to make it indicate this fact. I'd pick one up, but I never play online. I don't suppose they're going to make Typing of the Dead 2 for PS2 do you :whistle2:s ?

[quote name='guardian_owl']I don't suppose they're going to make Typing of the Dead 2 for PS2 do you :whistle2:s ?[/quote]

Only in my dreams.

update, item is now on sale for $16.99, though shipping ($5) and tax kinda kill the deal #-o. There are still a few stores that have them in stock.

After finding out what a disappointment the CC 50% off sale was today, I walked over to BB to see if I could find any deals. I found the last Logitech Netplay unit on a shelf for $13.99. I said what the heck and bought it. After checking the reviews on Amazon, I was somewhat leary since the O button was reported to stick due to a manufacturing defect.

This was a lie. BOTH the O button and the D pad were stuck. However, I was able to take apart the controller and fix the problems. It seems to work now.

The link above no longer works, but if you want a cheap keyboard and a funky controller, it might be worth a look at your local B&M.

bread's done
Back