**UPDATE 2/23** Mass Effect 3 Mission 3 - AVATAR SHIRTS R UP NOW (facebook)

Aww, shucks... seems that I have missed missions 2 and 3, even though I've managed to redeem my Normandy prop code!
What prizes did 2 and 3 have?

[quote name='Junpei']Aww, shucks... seems that I have missed missions 2 and 3, even though I've managed to redeem my Normandy prop code!
What prizes did 2 and 3 have?[/QUOTE]
mission 2, a few people got to play the demo 2 days early
mission 3, a avatar t shirt which hasnt been given out yet

[quote name='Junpei']Aww, shucks... seems that I have missed missions 2 and 3, even though I've managed to redeem my Normandy prop code!
What prizes did 2 and 3 have?[/QUOTE]

2 was Mass Effect Early Access Code.
3. Was a Avatar Mass Effect T Shirt but the code haven't unlocked for that yet..

[quote name='tankyroo']Do you HAVE to make a video for mission 4? I'm somewhat confused. Maybe because it's nearly 3am.[/QUOTE]

yes.

Does "share it with your friends" just mean spread the word or literally share it on Facebook?
I'm hoping all that's required is to email it to them, because that's what I'm doing.

Argh, missed mission 3. Guess I'll keep the normandy prop to trade with someone who might have the avatar shirt since I already have said prop. The prize for mission 4 is pretty amazing though.

[quote name='ArrenDusk']Argh, missed mission 3. Guess I'll keep the normandy prop to trade with someone who might have the avatar shirt since I already have said prop. The prize for mission 4 is pretty amazing though.[/QUOTE]

ill post any updates on this thread for now on so no-one misses any mission or avatar drops, ect..

[quote name='Gram']Does "share it with your friends" just mean spread the word or literally share it on Facebook?
I'm hoping all that's required is to email it to them, because that's what I'm doing.[/QUOTE]

ya think you just need to email it.

[quote name='Gram']Does "share it with your friends" just mean spread the word or literally share it on Facebook?
I'm hoping all that's required is to email it to them, because that's what I'm doing.[/QUOTE]
they would like you to share it with friends, but to be considered u have to email it to them.

anyone want to be recruited my the facebook me3 thing? if so pm me. it's a facebook app that gives you access NOW to the ME3 multiplayer portion

[quote name='tokyostomp']anyone want to be recruited my the facebook me3 thing? if so pm me. it's a facebook app that gives you access NOW to the ME3 multiplayer portion[/QUOTE]

The Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is now available to all players!

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']when the hell was mission 3? I just checked the other day and there was nothing yet...[/QUOTE]
i guess it was over to join the same day or a only one day after. its closed now but yet to release the prize

When was mission 4, what was it, and what was the prize?!

Edit: Also, what exactly are they looking for in this video for mission 5? "Create a video of you re-enacting the Garrus overload command from Mass Effect 3 in a real life setting". Am I missing something... what is the "Garrus overload command"?

[quote name='LegendaryMarvel']When was mission 4, what was it, and what was the prize?![/QUOTE]

Mission 4:
Create a video of you using a Liara Stasis voice command. Post your video to YouTube and email the link to [email protected] for a chance to win a Better with Kinect Standee, Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition game, and N7 Soft Shell Jacket!

And if anybody gets an avatar shirt and wants to trade it for a normandy prop, PM me

Yea I guess I completed missed mission 3...when the heck did that happen?

I'll swap a normandy prop for a t-shirt if someone out there has one...

Cools...it must have been up for a day over the weekend because I normally check CAG once an hour during the work week and didn't see squat for mission 3 until after 4 was already there.

[quote name='Fitzed']Wait, where's the avatar t-shirts mission? It keeps showing "mission 6" for me.
Am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem. Do Mission 6 first, you'll just need to click it and pick Paragon or Renegade as the option. After the page loads back up, you can scroll down and see the Avatar mission. It'll have a link to select either a Male or Female avatar shirt. Click your choice, the page will reload, and the code will be there so you can copy it.

[quote name='Kytona']I had the same problem. Do Mission 6 first, you'll just need to click it and pick Paragon or Renegade as the option. After the page loads back up, you can scroll down and see the Avatar mission. It'll have a link to select either a Male or Female avatar shirt. Click your choice, the page will reload, and the code will be there so you can copy it.[/QUOTE]

I've done that, but there's still no result. Just the message "Well done, Commander!", and it offers me to share via facebook or twitter.
Thanks, though!

If you didn't do mission 3 it won't allow you to have a shirt.

Each mission is only available for a limited time.

If anyone has a spare female avatar shirt code they're not going to use, please send it my way. I missed mission three, so can't claim a code now.

Darn it >.< Seems as the page was loading I clicked a link, page moved and gave me a Female code instead, anyone have a male one to swap? I'll throw in a Rage Tee code as well

when i click "HERE" to download it just refreshes the fucking page, this is getting frustrating now! anyone able to help "i dont want anyones codes dont worry just want mine to work"

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I still have a spare male/female code if someone wants to trade. Was trading with someone before but they seem to not care any more.[/QUOTE]

I thought I sent you a pm about what the one Suit looked like? If it didn't go through, I'm sorry I thought it got sent.

[quote name='garrett007']I thought I sent you a pm about what the one Suit looked like? If it didn't go through, I'm sorry I thought it got sent.[/QUOTE]
Which "suit" are you talking about? I've got a spare shirt.

bread's done
Back