Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

[quote name='Lockescythe']hey I haven't recieved anything yet should I be worried?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Yeah I haven't received any info on anything outside of this thread either.[/QUOTE]

you both need to file with paypal or whatever. Its been over a month and you have had little to no communication? Thats just not cool...

And I understand that people have lives outside CAG, and that on occasion that shit hits the fan leaving you to clean up the pieces. But (and not to sound cold blooded), the reasons that have caused all these delays in people getting their stuff is insane! If all this stuff actually happened in the course of a month, adriley needs to find someone to write a screenplay or a book about someone who has the worst luck in modern history.

I know what its like to lose a wallet, live with a druggie room mate, lose your job and lose your internet connection. But damn son, all in the same month?

Just wanted to mention that I got all the stuff that I won from adriley. There was a minor issue with a CE & Adriley offered full refund.
But I did not go for it because even if a quarter of what he mentioned is true - I did not wanted to make it worse
So in my case everything turned out pretty much ok

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Just wanted to mention that I got all the stuff that I won from adriley. There was a minor issue with a CE & Adriley offered full refund.
But I did not go for it because even if a quarter of what he mentioned is true - I did not wanted to make it worse
So in my case everything turned out pretty much ok[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiktektak']I still want my Layton game... Come oin just put it in an padded envelope and ship it....[/QUOTE]

I am in the same camp with you Dante on getting my game from adriley. I didn't have any issues with my game, and I know he has made things right in the past when they were wrong so I do lean towards the benefit of the doubt. But something doesn't seem right about this. Not saying these things haven't happened, but at the same time it just seems to become more excuses. I really don't mean to sound cold or call out someone who is saying they are having a really awful string of luck, but I fall back to an experience I had during my junior year in college- when you have a string of unbelievable bad luck, it starts to sound fishy. I hope that for everyone involved, this can be worked out (especially adriley who seems to have bigger problems than a CAG rep).

on the other hand...

tak, if you paid and didn't get a refund, report it. cause its unlikely that you would be getting a game at this point.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Just wanted to mention that I got all the stuff that I won from adriley. There was a minor issue with a CE & Adriley offered full refund.
So in my case everything turned out pretty much ok[/QUOTE]

How recently did you get it and when was it sent out?

[quote name='MasaTFC']
tak, if you paid and didn't get a refund, report it. cause its unlikely that you would be getting a game at this point.[/QUOTE]

I haven't received my things yet either, but to give him the benefit of the doubt I am waiting till the end of tomorrow to receive something. 2 weeks should be more than enough time for shipping. I've already PMed him as well, but he doesn't seem to log in frequently.

I filed with paypal a while ago, because it had been 3 weeks, and I wanted to cover my behind in case nothing was sent.

I was given a refund from adriley313 with no contact out of the blue. I didn't want a refund, so much as I wanted my Step Up Blu-ray. I was promised the items I won would still be sent in the mail (via PM), but now, I doubt that will happen. My advice, is to file with Paypal, to cover your behinds, just in case.

As I paid gift that won't be possible. Only 10 Euros though so not a backbreaker.

Still considering his many many positives I still hope the best.

[quote name='sm04as']How recently did you get it and when was it sent out?
[/QUOTE]

Its been more than a week or two

Masa - I totally get what you are saying & agree on most of the points. At the same time I do hope that if things have really gone bad for adriley, they turn out right pretty soon!

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Its been more than a week or two

Masa - I totally get what you are saying & agree on most of the points. At the same time I do hope that if things have really gone bad for adriley, they turn out right pretty soon![/QUOTE]

oh no doubt, I hope that if things went to hell they get turned around. Like I said, dood has done right by people in the past (did a group lowball and there were issues on his part that were corrected).

Its ironic though, right before this lowball happened there was a comment made by adriley in another lowball thread, where the person running it just disappeared after it ended presumably because they didn't get what they wanted for the items, about how lowball auctions are big responsibilities and that there should be a certain fb/ join date for someone to have a lowball. Guess that just says that no matter what you ratings are, shit can still fuck up your day (as well as the bidders).

for the record, I got my game from adriley like a week after the auction ended. the fact that I haven't even touched it makes me feel awful with so many people not getting their stuff.:cry:

I didn't realize it's been more than 5 weeks since I paid. I don't know if Amazon Payments will give me a refund since it's over 30 days, but I gave it a shot and hopefully if they see other people with similar complaints it will go through. I guess have should have asked for the refund when he was asking everyone. I would have like my wins more, but I'll settle for fairness.

Neither did I file in time with paypal. Now I'm out of a refund and the game. But I pm'ed Pookymeister to let him know what's been happening.

so I don't know it would do much of anything, but isn't this a situation where you could/should leave negative feedback?

and meremare, are you talking about the game you bought before the lowball? if thats the case you have the patience of a saint!

[quote name='MasaTFC']
and meremare, are you talking about the game you bought before the lowball? if thats the case you have the patience of a saint![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought it along with 2 other games (the 2 arrived, Golden Sun did not), a few days before the lowball started.

I noted at least 3-5 people who have not gotten an item, or even a refund from adriley313.

I tallied several people including myself who got a refund, but no item, and only after filing with Paypal/Amazon/etc.

I was promised I'd still get my items, but I doubt that at this point. If you haven't already done so, FILE WITH PAYPAL/AMAZON (THIS is a good reason NOT to gift payments).

I am leaving a negative. I recommend others to do so as well. adriley313 has not logged in to CAG since the 6th of October, and has done little to make it right with buyers. I got my money back at least, but that's because I filed early on. I feel bad for those who are out game/money. Lot of feedback or not, this is unacceptable in my book.

Things do happen that are out of are control, but unless someone is on life support, I at least expect some communication, or some attempt to make things right.

*Negative feedback left*

[quote name='sdragon']I noted at least 3-5 people who have not gotten an item, or even a refund from adriley313.

I tallied several people including myself who got a refund, but no item, and only after filing with Paypal/Amazon/etc.

I was promised I'd still get my items, but I doubt that at this point. If you haven't already done so, FILE WITH PAYPAL/AMAZON (THIS is a good reason NOT to gift payments).

I am leaving a negative. I recommend others to do so as well. adriley313 has not logged in to CAG since the 6th of October, and has done little to make it right with buyers. I got my money back at least, but that's because I filed early on. I feel bad for those who are out game/money. Lot of feedback or not, this is unacceptable in my book.

Things do happen that are out of are control, but unless someone is on life support, I at least expect some communication, or some attempt to make things right.

*Negative feedback left*[/QUOTE]

while I totally agree with the above statement and encourage others to do the same, it seems that if adriley has abandoned CAG then it won't do much more than just make a statement.

This is a really sad situation. Someone who has been part of this site for a few years ends up screwing over people. What a shame.

[quote name='tiktektak']Seems like I can't to anything but give a negative now. Sad that he even isn't even showing up anymore to stand up to his wrong doings.[/QUOTE]

A little birdie tells me he has logged on to Facebook and another forum or two...

I'm still perplexed about this entire situation.

[quote name='sdragon']A little birdie tells me he has logged on to Facebook and another forum or two...

I'm still perplexed about this entire situation.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if he bailed because he was standing to lose alot of money on some items. The ME3 CE and that FF-XIII 2 cyrstal edition went pretty damn cheap...

So I think if that is the case he should be banned from cag. No matter if he did many good deals in the past a scam in this proportions is untolerable.

I only lost a few euros but there are sure some others who lost more.

I'm so happy I managed to get my item from him early on...Still sucks for other people though. It seems like somebody who used CAG so much wouldn't be able to leave it so easily, I'm willing to bet he'll come back with a dummy account and we'll never be the wiser.

[quote name='MasaTFC']I wonder if he bailed because he was standing to lose alot of money on some items. The ME3 CE and that FF-XIII 2 cyrstal edition went pretty damn cheap...[/QUOTE]

If that was the case, you'd think those would be the items that wouldn't have shipped... The aforementioned FFXIII-2 CE arrived at my house about 10 days after the end of the lowball. Weird how he just up and left altogether now, though. Probably doesn't want to be attacked every time he posts on here. :lol:

But yes, I feel bad for everyone that got shafted. It's really strange how such an seemingly upstanding member of the site up and had this happen.

[quote name='Mixer236']If that was the case, you'd think those would be the items that wouldn't have shipped... The aforementioned FFXIII-2 CE arrived at my house about 10 days after the end of the lowball. Weird how he just up and left altogether now, though. Probably doesn't want to be attacked every time he posts on here. :lol:

But yes, I feel bad for everyone that got shafted. It's really strange how such an seemingly upstanding member of the site up and had this happen.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that, I honestly thought as soon as I posted that if there were any of the bigger items that arrived to the prospective buyers.

Well cross that of the list of possible scenarios...

[quote name='MasaTFC']Thanks for posting that, I honestly thought as soon as I posted that if there were any of the bigger items that arrived to the prospective buyers.

Well cross that of the list of possible scenarios...[/QUOTE]

No problem, I just wish that there were an update or something as this whole situation has been one of the worst in lowball history around here(at least in recent memory). adriley's probably gone for good though. Weird.

[quote name='Mixer236']No problem, I just wish that there were an update or something as this whole situation has been one of the worst in lowball history around here(at least in recent memory). adriley's probably gone for good though. Weird.[/QUOTE]

totally agree with that on all points. worst lowball I have been a part of in the short time I have been here for sure. I honestly feel awful about getting my game and wish I would have never bid on it (haven't even played it yet). I would be surprised if adriley showed back up and/or updated anything at this point. the whole thing is just plain sad.

[quote name='Lockescythe']I am still in the camp of have not recieved a refund nor my items. I guess I'll have to file a complaint with paypal now. How do i even do that?[/QUOTE]

well if you gifted payment, you are S.O.L. If you have waited this long, I am not sure but I believe there is a time limit to file a complaint. There should be info on the site though.

Yep 45 days from payment and I paid september 2nd. Damnit.

I thought with hearing some people get their items or atleast refunds and whatnot that I would be fine.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Yep 45 days from payment and I paid september 2nd. Damnit.

I thought with hearing some people get their items or atleast refunds and whatnot that I would be fine.[/QUOTE]

well that is unfortunate. I can understand waiting since there was some communication about getting refunds and items being shipped out, but I guess we can all learn that if you don't get your items in about a month after paying, you should probably file a claim.

I'm sorry. I haven't run away.
I'm still here. Still have stuff to go out and refunds to issue.
Once my life is back in order i will be sending items and refunds once I catch up on bills.
Got a new job not fast enough, and once ive got up on bills and moved I will be shipping and issuing refunds.
Again Im sorry but will still do my best to resolve this whole cluster f$%k.

I know it sucks you guys and gals are having to go through this, but hopefully everything will get resolved.

At the same time, I hope things will get better for adriley. Some of you may never encounter being jobless, or homeless, etc etc. But I can say first hand how horrible it is. Some of us aren't fortunate enough to have family to go to in times of need either.

Ok guys, over the next week I will be sending PMs and updates on items and refunds and the such.
I am still around and still exist. I did not run away. Yes i agree this has probably been the worst lowball ever but I still plan to make it right it just may take awhile.
I finally found a new place and new job with great pay and hours. My next year should be caught up on bills and paying people back from money I borrowed from almost becoming homeless.

So in the next week I will have a plan and will send PMs back to people.
Again I am very sorry.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Just in case anyone is following this. Still no refund. Why did he even bother bumping the thread.[/QUOTE]

moreover, why haven't enough people left him negative feedback to get him banned so he can't bump the thread. honestly, this shit is whack that the thread is still open and a mod or something hasn't addressed it. 4 months is a tad over board on making good for something gone wrong.

[quote name='MasaTFC']moreover, why haven't enough people left him negative feedback to get him banned so he can't bump the thread. honestly, this shit is whack that the thread is still open and a mod or something hasn't addressed it. 4 months is a tad over board on making good for something gone wrong.[/QUOTE]

Mods don't often act as police officers and troll for negative situations. It's probably that no one has reported anything as of yet.

adriley is certainly disappointing me in his action or lack thereof.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Just in case anyone is following this. Still no refund. Why did he even bother bumping the thread.[/QUOTE]

This.

It sucks he is going through this right now. He had always been a good person to deal with and a good regular with me. Crap happens and when it does it usually hits hard. Hopefully he resolves this quickly.

Didnt bid on anything here, but who else remembers that CE lowball that guy had where he got paid from everyone and disappeared for like two weeks claiming "a lowball enduced mental breakdown" or something like that....

that was the worst lowball I have been involved in.

^ Yeah that was pretty bad. The worst for me is the one where a guy ran one claiming he would donate the proceeds to some charity, I think Child's Play. He asked people to donate games for the charity. I thought it was a great idea with a great cause. I shipped him about $200+ worth in games and so did many other generous folks.

IIRC, he took everything and ran with it. My vote for worst lowball goes to him.

[quote name='backseatdog']^ Yeah that was pretty bad. The worst for me is the one where a guy ran one claiming he would donate the proceeds to some charity, I think Child's Play. He asked people to donate games for the charity. I thought it was a great idea with a great cause. I shipped him about $200+ worth in games and so did many other generous folks.

IIRC, he took everything and ran with it. My vote for worst lowball goes to him.[/QUOTE]

That is very sad. One thing to scam, a whole different thing to do so in the name of helping sick children in the hospital. :cry:

lol... Did he just trade with somebody? It also looks like was trying to contact ZxTVendetta about something too, I think he received a VLR watch for a game of his and PayPal. You guys seriously need to get a mod involved, he needs to be put on Trading Time Out, I think he only responded because he got tired of lurking around here.

[quote name='skiizim']lol... Did he just trade with somebody? It also looks like was trying to contact ZxTVendetta about something too, I think he received a VLR watch for a game of his and PayPal. You guys seriously need to get a mod involved, he needs to be put on Trading Time Out, I think he only responded because he got tired of lurking around here.[/QUOTE]

lmao "for game and paypal". that is unreal.:roll:

[quote name='skiizim']lol... Did he just trade with somebody? It also looks like was trying to contact ZxTVendetta about something too, I think he received a VLR watch for a game of his and PayPal. You guys seriously need to get a mod involved, he needs to be put on Trading Time Out, I think he only responded because he got tired of lurking around here.[/QUOTE]

Actually the thing with me is I forgot to include something with a trade that was finalized. I got everything owed to me. He just recently contacted me about shipping it cuz he changed his address. Then I come upon this thread and I decided to hold said item hostage until he rights everything that is going on in this thread.

Im not a purchaser here but Im not intrigued. So are his only updates the post and then the OP...??

(If so, I really dont understand how people cant find the 30 seconds to hop onto the internets and send out a message about the situation)

bread's done
Back