(UPDATE! 8.17.05) Please vote for my threadless design!

I think you should go with the second one because I like for the image on the shirt to be toward the middle of the shirt.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']I think you should go with the second one because I like for the image on the shirt to be toward the middle of the shirt.[/QUOTE]

im the same way, but for some reason i like #3 better in this case

I like the first one best.

1. I like how the design looks on the tan shirt.

2. I think the boy and girl looking "out of frame" makes it more visually interesting than the other two positions.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']im the same way, but for some reason i like #3 better in this case[/QUOTE]

is it the color of the placement you like better? I havent decided on a color yet those were just 3 colors i liked. With the centered on i think maybe i should amke it a bit smaller but i'm not sure.

Quack its actually a drawing of an old photograph of my little cousin and me when we were kids. I saw it the other day its it seemed kinda funny to me that my little cousin is standing there pouting and im looking the otherway like i could careless. Might be a stupid idea for a design but oh well.

The kids seem obnoxiously large, and entirely boring/cliche/pointless.

No offense, but this shirt is nothing special. There are about five thousand very very similar ones (most of which can be found at places like hot topic).

If the design had a backstory or something, it *might* help to add that in some way.

There isn't any problem with the artwork, per se, despite its stark uninventivness.

[quote name='onetrackmind']is it the color of the placement you like better? I havent decided on a color yet those were just 3 colors i liked. With the centered on i think maybe i should amke it a bit smaller but i'm not sure.

Quack its actually a drawing of an old photograph of my little cousin and me when we were kids. I saw it the other day its it seemed kinda funny to me that my little cousin is standing there pouting and im looking the otherway like i could careless. Might be a stupid idea for a design but oh well.[/QUOTE]

the size, color & placement...in the centered one, it looks like the placement is too close to the collar

[quote name='MrBadExample']I like the first one best.

2. I think the boy and girl looking "out of frame" makes it more visually interesting than the other two positions.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, my reasons for liking the first one best.

I like the centered one, but like TSD said, move the design down from the collar bit. I also think making the logo a little bigger on that one would be good too. The design looks best on the tan shirt out of the three. The design by itself doesn't seem to have much significance. If you could think of a clever caption or something, it might add to it a bit. It's not a bad design by any means, but I doubt people could connect with it. I'm trying to think of a good caption, but I'm not coming up with anything. Maybe some of the more witty people on this board can come up with something for ya.

[quote name='MrBadExample']I like the first one best.

2. I think the boy and girl looking "out of frame" makes it more visually interesting than the other two positions.[/QUOTE]

What he said.

[quote name='chickenhawk']I like the centered one, but like TSD said, move the design down from the collar bit. I also think making the logo a little bigger on that one would be good too. The design looks best on the tan shirt out of the three. The design by itself doesn't seem to have much significance. If you could think of a clever caption or something, it might add to it a bit. It's not a bad design by any means, but I doubt people could connect with it. I'm trying to think of a good caption, but I'm not coming up with anything. Maybe some of the more witty people on this board can come up with something for ya.[/QUOTE]

I just adjusted the centered on a bit. Its not dont by any means... i was just at a creatie standstill and wanted to see the kind of feedback i got on here as to whether i should continue to put time into it. I was thinking the image kinda looks like some time of sibling rivalary.

[quote name='onetrackmind']I just adjusted the centered on a bit. Its not dont by any means... i was just at a creatie standstill and wanted to see the kind of feedback i got on here as to whether i should continue to put time into it. I was thinking the image kinda looks like some time of sibling rivalary.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, either that or the beginnings of a man and his struggle to get along with women. That is what I was focusing on when trying to think of a caption.

I like the first one...but I like the gray color better.
The boy looks like he's about to walk away at any second...espeically when placed the edge of the shirt.
The third one doesn't work unless there is an image on the left side of something else...another girl, a shiney object... The thrid one just looks like he's pouting too.

and the image to me looks like what happens when girls cry.

Gamer's Girlfriend]I like the first one...but I like the gray color better. The boy looks like he's about to walk away at any second...espeically when placed the edge of the shirt. The third one doesn't work unless there is an image on the left side of something else...another girl said:
That's it! Put an image of another girl on the far left of the shirt in the third one!

I agree with you too on what the image looks like. Good eye. :D

I like the logos position on the first one and i like the color on the last one i like baby blue man thats all , OTM you should make the logo on the first one just a little bit smaller and paint it baby blue and your shirt will be selling on threadless, do you get any commision any free shirts anything for submitting your shirt ?

Gamer's Girlfriend]I like the first one...but I like the gray color better. The boy looks like he's about to walk away at any second...espeically when placed the edge of the shirt. The third one doesn't work unless there is an image on the left side of something else...another girl said:
wow thats a really good idea! Hmm i'll see what i can do

I voted for #2. Nice design. Just becuase his head is turned, I don't think you need to show what he's looking at. Almost prefer you didn't. And the design is better in the top center. It'd be odd having them on the bottom sides. Not to mention hard to see.

Why not do a combo of 3 and 1? Do the #1 design but add the girl on the back? Maybe threadless doesnt allow designed backs... Now that I think about it I dont think they do...

"The grey daze"
"silhouette of the mind"
"Don't i know you?"
"After the injection"- it looks like the two girls are rubbing their arm, at least to me it does.

[quote name='KrazyKefka']I voted for you otm. It's the least I could do for the kickass sig you made me. It's a cool design. Best of luck to you. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

thats bro, i really appreciate it!

bread's done
Back