UPDATE 9/8/09: PLAYSTATION VISA Promo - Back to $100 credit instead of $300

gi60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
As of 9/8 - ONLY $100 CREDIT... NO MORE $200 EXTRA CREDIT..

A NEW PLAYSTATION VISA PROMO - UPDATED 8/28/09

YOU DO HAVE TO MAKE THE 1ST PURCHASE OF $ 299 OR MORE FROM SONYSTLE.COM "ONLY" THIS TIME.

3 x $ 100 Statement Credit within 6 months.

1st - $ 100 instantly
2nd - $ 100 after charging $ 1500 to the card within 3 months of card opening
3rd - $ 100 after charging another $ 1500 to the card within 6 months of card opening
Total = $ 300 off after charging $ 3299 = 9% cash back + Reward Points. The best offer from a credit card at the moment or ever.

THIS IS A REGULAR VISA CREDIT CARD with Playstation brand on it. So if you already use your current CC for everyday purchases; such as Gas, Groceries, Phone, Cable etc. Just use this Playstation card until it hits $3000 + $400 for the PS3 within 6 months, collect the $300 off. Don't forget to pay it in full (at the very least by the end of 12 months since it's interest free for 12 months.) THEN YOU CAN KEEP USING THIS CARD TO COLLECT SONY POINTS OR GO BACK TO YOUR OLD CC.

THIS PROMO WORKS BEST FOR "RESPONSIBLE" PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CREDIT CARD COMPANY (GETTING PAID FOR BORROWING INTEREST FREE MONEY FOR AT LEAST 30 DAYS EVERY MONTH) AND USE THE CC FOR EVERYDAY PURCHASES TO MAXIMIZE THE BENEFIT.

PS3 = $ 299.99 - $ 300 - Reward Point Statement Credit = FREE + $$$.

http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/Events/PlaystationCreditCard/index.html

Get up to $300 back with the PlayStation® Card

SPECIAL OFFER: Apply now for the PlayStation® Card, get instantly approved and get $100 card credit when you purchase a PlayStation®3 system with your new PlayStation® Card.1

BONUS OFFER: Use your PlayStation® Card on your everyday purchases, spend an additional $3,000 or more and qualify for an extra $200 card credits.1
Every time you use the PlayStation® Card - whether it's on digital goods and subscriptions at PlayStation®3 Home, or on everyday purchases like groceries, gasoline or dining - you'll earn valuable Sony Rewards Points redeemable towards the latest Sony products such as: PlayStation® games, Blu-ray Disc™ movies, Sony electronics and much more!2

Terms and Conditions
1. Your first single sales receipt of any products or services purchase(s) made at SonyStyle.com only, equal or greater than $299 ("Qualifying Purchase") within the first 45 days your account is open will automatically qualify you for the first $100 Statement Credit. The first $100 card credit will be applied to your PlayStation® Card account 8-12 weeks after your Special or Qualifying Purchase (Qualifying Purchase does not include balance transfer or balance transfer checks) account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. You will qualify for a second $100 card credit when you charge to your PlayStation® Card account an additional $1,500 within the first 3 months of account open date. You will qualify for a third $100 card credit when you charge to your PlayStation® Card account an additional $1,500 by your 6 month anniversary. Limit of three (3) $100 card credits to each new PlayStation® Card account, after each qualifying spend limit is met within the specified timeframes described above. This offer may not be combined with any other Sony Card or PlayStation® Card offer. In some instances an application may require additional processing, in which case Instant Credit will be unavailable. When you are approved for the PlayStation® Card, you will receive your account and CVV2 number and expiration date on-screen. Please make sure to make note of your account and CVV2 number and expiration date as this information will not be available until you receive your card in the mail. If you are approved, you will be able to make a one-time purchase at SonyRewards.com only, with up to a maximum line of credit of $5,000. Additional purchases with this account cannot be made until your card is received in the mail. This promotional offer is available for new PlayStation® Card account holders only; existing PlayStation® Card account holders or accounts are not eligible. Accounts subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. PlayStation® Card credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. See Pricing and rewards for details.
2. You will earn 5 points for each $1 of net purchases made with your Sony Card at Sony Style stores and www.sonystyle.com. You will earn 1 point for each $1 of all other net purchases made with your Sony Card. Purchases of Sony products made at any authorized Sony retailer that earn 1 point for each $1 spent (excluding www.sony.com/playstationcard) are eligible for an additional 2 points from Sony Electronics, Inc. Please visit www.sony.com/playstationcard for more details. Sony Electronics, Inc. is wholly responsible for fulfillment of 2 bonus points. You do not earn points on balance transfers, cash advances, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, travelers checks, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations which will be mailed after your account is established.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jh6269']Groceries - $200
Car insurance - $120
Gas - $50
Cable + internet - $90
Wireless phone - $70

Total Fixed monthly expenses that can be paid by CC - $530

That's probably low-balling it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! And that's not even including going out to eat, haircuts, etc. I'm not exactly happy with the level of service I'm getting from AmEx lately, so I may give this a spin. I'm just worried about having ANOTHER platform to sink money into - I pretty much only care about LittleBigPlanet and the new Team Ico game.

[quote name='jh6269']Groceries - $200
Car insurance - $120
Gas - $50
Cable + internet - $90
Wireless phone - $70

Total Fixed monthly expenses that can be paid by CC - $530

That's probably low-balling it.[/QUOTE]

You're a madman spending money like that!! :lol:

[quote name='WeLoveDaisuke']Exactly! And that's not even including going out to eat, haircuts, etc. I'm not exactly happy with the level of service I'm getting from AmEx lately, so I may give this a spin. I'm just worried about having ANOTHER platform to sink money into - I pretty much only care about LittleBigPlanet and the new Team Ico game.[/QUOTE]

Other things I didn't include are going out to dinner (usually $30 for 2 people) and buying lunches at work (which are usually about $7 a day); that's about 30 x 4 = 120, and 35 x 4 = 140, so that's $260 to add on variable monthly expenses. Haircuts for me are only cash or check (old-time barber).

Yeah, I was the same way. I have a Wii and about 10 - 20 games for it, I was worried as well that I'd be buying games like crazy. Fortunately, the Wii's game selection has kind of dried up and the PS3 selection is growing. (That's about to change a little though--2 mario games and a new metroid game).

Fortunately, I have about $250 (25,000 points) on my Chase rewards card, so all the games I want will be free. I'm going to have to switch back to Chase soon so I can accumulate more points.

I've got the LBP GOTY edition pre-ordered, which will be free, and I can't wait!

I wish I could figure out an easy way to get my Chase rewards to pay off the PS card. It doesn't show an option on the web to apply a credit to a different account (when I cash in my free cash rewards). I know you can have them cut you a check, but I doubt it will be very quick. I'm thinking about calling the hot-line for Chase to see if they'll let me credit my PS card with my Chase rewards points (I doubt they would make it that easy, but I'll try just in case).

[quote name='redline']You're a madman spending money like that!! :lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah, I feel like it.

Yup my order said 1.8 lbs, came here this morning in a huge box, opened it up its a ps3 slim.

The outside box was crumpled like a fricken accordion, but the inside box looks perfectly fine.

I'm moving to a place in October that allows us to charge our rent. I was just getting ready to go looking for a rewards card when I found this. Thanks to OP and everyone else that has taken time to respond to questions in this thread. Ya'll have covered about everything.

The long story about the 1.8lb box and wondering if its a PSP reminded how sometimes deal seekers over think it... I'm sure the weight was recorded incorrect, and a Fedex guy just gave you their company line, too. You'll get a PS3 slim shortly. Enjoy the good deal.

Can someone make this clear to me - the very first purchase on this card HAS TO BE A PS3 from SonyStyle? In other words, I can't use the card for my first purchase to buy groceries even though later I will buy a PS3 (to eventually get the first $100 credit).

Someone please confirm that the very first charge on the credit card has to be a PS3 or other $299 qualifying purchase. Thank you.

[quote name='jh6269']That's what dumb people do (that's the how the card company and Sony WANT you to do) but smart people spend the money only on stuff they were ALREADY going to have to spend money on (car insurance, bills, vet bills, doctor bills). If you pay your card off every month, and your bills are over $500 a month (which if you are over 25 or so, they probably are easily), then you are getting free money--this is a steal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']You do know that if you pay off your balance every month you won't pay interest; even if the rate is 1000%. Right?

This is an AMAZING deal. I'm on it, and giving the PS3 to my brothers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ggamdori']lol, being cheap ass and being irresponsible with credit cards are two different things.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kandal']Failblog!!....................com[/QUOTE]

Yes, except for the issue of anytime you use the card to buy $10 worth of something, you instantly pay $3 back. Credit card companies are increasing fees before the 2010 consumer protection law goes into affect and anyone getthing this in 2009 will probably be hit.

And sorry to break you into reality, but if you pay bills on time, you are a... What did the credit cards call people who paid bills on time again? Scumbags? And you'll still be hit by higher interest fees to the point where you should simply pay cash.

[quote name='AdultLink']Yes, except for the issue of anytime you use the card to buy $10 worth of something, you instantly pay $3 back. Credit card companies are increasing fees before the 2010 consumer protection law goes into affect and anyone getthing this in 2009 will probably be hit.

And sorry to break you into reality, but if you pay bills on time, you are a... What did the credit cards call people who paid bills on time again? Scumbags? And you'll still be hit by higher interest fees to the point where you should simply pay cash.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link for the statement that when you charge $10 that you pay $3? You're telling us that you're going to be charged 30% on your purchases instantly--sounds like FUD.

Sorry to break you into reality, if you pay your balance on time, you don't pay interest.

[quote name='AdultLink']You can talk to me about paying things on time all you want, but when credit card companies start charging $600 for your $2000, it's rediculous.

And again, no, they aren't doing this to people who have high limits, they are doing it to EVERYONE.

http://www.suntimes.com/business/1708556,CST-NWS-credit10.article

If you really need a credit card, I'd wait until after the feb. 2010 consumer protection act goes into affect.[/QUOTE]

2 of my cards have made changes to my account. I think they raised my rates. The thing is, I don't pay the minimum payment--I pay in full, twice a month, after I get paid. As a result, I don't pay any fees or interest. I realize that I would if I missed a payment, but I have money saved up so that I can always make my payment.

And also, you may want to read the terms on the card (I can't recall), the 10% interest rate is good for a year.

Also, I read your link, and there is nothing in there that talks about paying $600 on $2000 worth of purchases. If you have a link that talks about this, please post it, I really want to see this for myself.

[quote name='AdultLink']Yes, except for the issue of anytime you use the card to buy $10 worth of something, you instantly pay $3 back. Credit card companies are increasing fees before the 2010 consumer protection law goes into affect and anyone getthing this in 2009 will probably be hit.

And sorry to break you into reality, but if you pay bills on time, you are a... What did the credit cards call people who paid bills on time again? Scumbags? And you'll still be hit by higher interest fees to the point where you should simply pay cash.[/QUOTE]

LOL dude please stop talking. Who charges 30% interest rate? And no you don't get charged interest right away. Lets say for example you used this Playstation cc to buy a PS3, you have 20 days (I think, it's around there) to pay it off and not get charged interest. The interest rate for this card is 13.24%, which is nowhere near what you're claming. If you are smart and use cc with rewards, you can use them to your advantage. So please stop talking out of your ass and GTFO of this thread.

[quote name='AdultLink']You can talk to me about paying things on time all you want, but when credit card companies start charging $600 for your $2000, it's rediculous.

And again, no, they aren't doing this to people who have high limits, they are doing it to EVERYONE.

http://www.suntimes.com/business/1708556,CST-NWS-credit10.article

If you really need a credit card, I'd wait until after the feb. 2010 consumer protection act goes into affect.[/QUOTE]

um... this is something that could have happened at any time... and I really doubt that the consumer protection act can change much of it...

if you read the contracts of any credit card you will see that the company reserves the right to change your interest rate at any time.

but if you read those same contracts you will see that most credit card companies off a grace period of roughly 20 days minimum where no interest will be charged on new purchases... So if you pay your balance in FULL before the due date of the billing cycle you pay ZERO interest....

now ya know the whole thing about credit card companies hating people who pay off their bills in full is pretty much gone away in the last few years because they make pretty good money off of transaction fees from the merchants that are taking these cards... sure they're probably not making as much money off of people like me that pay their balance in full every month as the guy that has 10k+ in debt that they're paying interest on but the money they make off of me is ZERO risk of default...

I seriously suggest checking out some real information on credit as opposed to what you read in newspapers or get from the news media from people who are probably so far underwater on their own debt to really teach anyone about it.

Credit cards are not something to be scared of... they are a wonderful tool for building your own credit and for everyday use... you just have to learn to use them wisely and the earlier you learn that lesson the better off you will be....

Can someone make this clear to me - the very first purchase on this card HAS TO BE A PS3 from SonyStyle? In other words, I can't use the card for my first purchase to buy groceries even though later I will buy a PS3 (to eventually get the first $100 credit).

Someone please confirm that the very first charge on the credit card has to be a PS3 or other $299 qualifying purchase. Thank you.

[quote name='zeldaking']Can someone make this clear to me - the very first purchase on this card HAS TO BE A PS3 from SonyStyle? In other words, I can't use the card for my first purchase to buy groceries even though later I will buy a PS3 (to eventually get the first $100 credit).

Someone please confirm that the very first charge on the credit card has to be a PS3 or other $299 qualifying purchase. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

um... this is a new offer that was started around the 28th of august... I don't think anyone has even got the $100 credit for the purchase from sonystyle yet so I don't know how anyone could possibly confirm that.... all we have to go on is that the terms specifically say a purchase from sonystyle...

Maybe do some of your own legwork and call chase and ask them?

You guys are living a fairy tale. The consumer protection act is there but companies are pushing these higher interest rates before then.

http://www.clarkhoward.com/

http://www.indystar.com/article/200...er+by+getting+tough+on+home+loans++disclosure

The link above is a READ OUT of the rules in case you are actually on planet earth.

Funny that you people also said '20 days to let consumers know that rates are going up', as the new consumer protection rules boosted that time from 15 to 45. I can definately see that I'm talking to people who actually know something *cough*.

AT NO POINT did they ever have a 20 day limit, and for people getting credit cards and not reading what you are getting into, it's awfully hilarious that you are bashing me.

You can talk to me however you want, act like I'm an idiot, but the only idiots are those who aren't staying with the times. The credit card companies are pushing higher rates on EVERYONE until the feb 2010 laws go into affect.

[quote name='Afflicted']um... this is a new offer that was started around the 28th of august... I don't think anyone has even got the $100 credit for the purchase from sonystyle yet so I don't know how anyone could possibly confirm that.... all we have to go on is that the terms specifically say a purchase from sonystyle...

Maybe do some of your own legwork and call chase and ask them?[/QUOTE]

I just want to know if I charge $20 to buy gas for the first card transaction, am I no longer qualified to get that first $100 credit because I did not buy a PS3 first (with the first credit card transaction)?

[quote name='zeldaking']I just want to know if I charge $20 to buy gas for the first card transaction, am I no longer qualified to get that first $100 credit because I did not buy a PS3 first (with the first credit card transaction)?[/QUOTE]

You are fine do do that. Fine print just says within 45 days of opening the account, you have to make a transaction of 299.99 or more at sonystyle.com
Nowhere does it say it has to be the first purchase on the card.

[quote name='AdultLink']You guys are living a fairy tale. The consumer protection act is there but companies are pushing these higher interest rates before then.

http://www.clarkhoward.com/

http://www.indystar.com/article/200...er+by+getting+tough+on+home+loans++disclosure

The link above is a READ OUT of the rules in case you are actually on planet earth.

Funny that you people also said '20 days to let consumers know that rates are going up', as the new consumer protection rules boosted that time from 15 to 45. I can definately see that I'm talking to people who actually know something *cough*.

AT NO POINT did they ever have a 20 day limit, and for people getting credit cards and not reading what you are getting into, it's awfully hilarious that you are bashing me.

You can talk to me however you want, act like I'm an idiot, but the only idiots are those who aren't staying with the times. The credit card companies are pushing higher rates on EVERYONE until the feb 2010 laws go into affect.[/QUOTE]

um... no one said 20 day limit for rates going up...

They said 20 day minimums on the grace period before interest is applied to new balances.... meaning that you have a grace period before interest is accrued... and the 20 day minimum is the number of days between the cutoff on you account month and the day the payment is due...

again... if you have a card with a grace period like this card has... and you pay the balance off in FULL before the payment due date you pay 0 interest whether your rate is 1.0% or 1000000000.0%

I mean I could go on about how I think people are crazy to keep a balance on any credit card.... but that's not what we're talking about here...

I've been doing this for well over 15 years and have paid exactly $0.00 in interest...

oh and btw... love Clark Howard... but the second link is about mortgages which has nothing to do with credit cards...

actually I just wanted to add something....
I really do see where you are coming from... and it's actually a good thing to warn people about credit use.... this deal is a great deal for some people and a train wreck waiting to happen for others.... the thing is if you're used to having credit and can use it responsibly (IMO pay it off before it's due) then y all mean go for it... if you don't fit that then be very very careful with this...

me I was in the market for a new credit line and a PS3... I've also read the terms of the card and it contained the 2 things I look for in a card... a 20 day grace period and no annual fee... so after some debating a went for it...

[quote name='FArgus']You are fine do do that. Fine print just says within 45 days of opening the account, you have to make a transaction of 299.99 or more at sonystyle.com
Nowhere does it say it has to be the first purchase on the card.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, FArgus, for clarifying that for me.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT, your right redline!! They changed the offer. I signed up last week when it was a $300 credit, but now if my terms state that I get a $300 credit I would be afraid to try because they may say that offer expired.

DAMMIT SONYSTYLE!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Afflicted']um... no one said 20 day limit for rates going up...

They said 20 day minimums on the grace period before interest is applied to new balances.... meaning that you have a grace period before interest is accrued... and the 20 day minimum is the number of days between the cutoff on you account month and the day the payment is due...

again... if you have a card with a grace period like this card has... and you pay the balance off in FULL before the payment due date you pay 0 interest whether your rate is 1.0% or 1000000000.0%

[/QUOTE]

^Very True.... I've been a 0 balance carrier since my 1st credit card, and always paid at the end of "grace period" for a credit card that is linked to my card, and never got charge interest. And been collecting rewards and cash back for 95% of my monthly spending oustide mortgage. To tell you the truth, The rewards and cash back is probably an indirect "donation" from people who doesn't know how to use credit. If people in general are getting smarter with credit, the cc company will have to stop this kind of rewards since the 3 -5% processing fee that they get from merchants is not enough.. :p

And Adult?Link.. stop bashing credit card company or Bank for charging interest fee (small or big). They're in the moneymaking business.. and its customer fault if they don't pay attention to the TnC... Geez. we're still in capitalism country right??

I signed up about 2 weeks ago when it was still a $300 credit and bought my PS3. I obviously have yet to get any credits, but how can I be sure I will still get all 3 $100 credits? They better not screw me over.

Update: Actually just checked and received my first $100 credit. Just hope I get the other two!

[quote name='riptidewahoo']I signed up about 2 weeks ago when it was still a $300 credit and bought my PS3. I obviously have yet to get any credits, but how can I be sure I will still get all 3 $100 credits? They better not screw me over.

Update: Actually just checked and received my first $100 credit. Just hope I get the other two![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's those last two credits that I am worried about!

It sucks they discontinued the "Bonus Offer" to get 2 add'l $100 credits, but you still can get a PS3 for $200 instead of $300 if you do the deal. That's still a good deal IMO.

[quote name='riptidewahoo']I signed up about 2 weeks ago when it was still a $300 credit and bought my PS3. I obviously have yet to get any credits, but how can I be sure I will still get all 3 $100 credits? They better not screw me over.

Update: Actually just checked and received my first $100 credit. Just hope I get the other two![/QUOTE]

if u signed up when it was $300 cash back then ur safe...

Bah stupid GF wasn't approved to get this CC... Was gonna try myself (already had a Chase Sony CC from the deal before so assumed I couldn't get another one), but saw they already canceled it :(

The title of this thread needs to be changed.

Edit: Thanks for changing the title to reflect the new promotion (which sucks by the way).

Just an update on my side -

I signed up for the card at the end of August, they were offering $100 credit with a first purchase of $299 from their Sony Style store, so I jumped on a PS3 slim.

Received my PS3 slim last Weds, and received my $100 credit card statement today.

[quote name='IronSerif']Just an update on my side -

I signed up for the card at the end of August, they were offering $100 credit with a first purchase of $299 from their Sony Style store, so I jumped on a PS3 slim.

Received my PS3 slim last Weds, and received my $100 credit card statement today.[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you sign-up for the $300 card offer instead of only one $100 credit?

[quote name='zeldaking']Why didn't you sign-up for the $300 card offer instead of only one $100 credit?[/QUOTE]

ahh.... because he didn't know about the $300 offer at that time...
or maybe sony wasn't offering $300 when he was signing up for the card
what other explanations can there be?
:)

[quote name='admiralsfan']So even though it's just 100 dollars back, I can technically buy a $200 ps3 right?[/QUOTE]

Yep, but unless you're desperate for a ps3, you should probably wait a little longer.
Sony change their promos every now and then.
The $300 will probably pop back up in the near future
(exactly when... no one knows... well.. except for Sony)

[quote name='wbc1228']ahh.... because he didn't know about the $300 offer at that time...
or maybe sony wasn't offering $300 when he was signing up for the card
what other explanations can there be?
:)[/QUOTE]

He signed-up at the end of August - the $300 promo did not end until September 8. He did not go through the right link.

[quote name='zeldaking']He signed-up at the end of August - the $300 promo did not end until September 8. He did not go through the right link.[/QUOTE]

Sony is weird.
Why are they doing so many different promos simultaneously?
(ahh.. other than to try and maximize their profit....
hoping consumers would accept the lower dollar amount)
hummm....
I wonder if Sony made a new linky for the $300 promo. :roll:

[quote name='zeldaking']He signed-up at the end of August - the $300 promo did not end until September 8. He did not go through the right link.[/QUOTE]

I actually went through the link with the regular sony card, not the playstation card.

I'm fine with just the $100 credit for the PS3 slim, I'm just glad they gave me the credit sooner rather than later!

hopefully others can take advantage of the extra credit :D

I'm curious about the card itself from anyone that has done it. If I take the offer I plan on paying it off right away. is there a monthly charge, fine print I should be aware of?

[quote name='Juese']I'm curious about the card itself from anyone that has done it. If I take the offer I plan on paying it off right away. is there a monthly charge, fine print I should be aware of?[/QUOTE]

I can only speak of the Sony card, since that is the card I signed up for with a $100 credit on a purchase of $299 or more.

From what I read and what I can tell, there is no additional monthly charges or fees other than the usual finance charges. Definitely read through the fine print again, but I personally didn't see anything out of the ordinary or a cause for a red flag.

Good luck!

My stinking PS3 has not arrived yet! I ordered on Thursday last and it hasn't come to MD yet. Even worse is I got all the games I ordered on Thursday and it is torture just staring at them.

[quote name='horns456']My stinking PS3 has not arrived yet! I ordered on Thursday last and it hasn't come to MD yet. Even worse is I got all the games I ordered on Thursday and it is torture just staring at them.[/QUOTE]

Hows the tracking status look?

I believe I placed my order for the PS3 slim the last weekend in August, and then it was scheduled to arrive on Friday, September 4th, but it arrived on Wednesday, September 2nd.

Yeah, i keep waiting for my tracking to update as well. I ordered thursday last week, it shipped on Friday and hasnt updated since. Been "in transit" since then. Estimated Delivery is tomorrow, Friday the 11th of September. I am just a little suprised that i haven't seen a scan update yet. Oh well, i am sure it will show up tomorrow. I wont worry until it gets to monday.

[quote name='horns456']My stinking PS3 has not arrived yet! I ordered on Thursday last and it hasn't come to MD yet. Even worse is I got all the games I ordered on Thursday and it is torture just staring at them.[/QUOTE]

i ordered last wed and got it yesterday... so 1 week for me in TX
i got my ps3 but my freakin game hasnt come yet... thankfully my friend is letting me borrow a game today
i know theres PSN games but im waitin for a group share

bread's done
Back