[UPDATE] Frozenbyte is giving away steam keys!

Antarael Dulacre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
153 (100%)
The site is back up! =)

-------------------------------------------------
Just found this because someone twittered about it:

http://summerseal.com/

After 5 tries I won a code for Shawdowgrounds Survivor :3

Here's the full list of prizes you can win:

Shadowgrounds
Shadow Grounds Survivor
75% Discount on Trine
75% Discount on Trine 2 (2 ways to get this, just check the prizes below the slots)

Enjoy! =D

P.S. You'll get the code via e-mail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, I have tons of bad luck, last time I won something was in 2005!

WOW Lady luck must not be straight, or just doesn't like me.

Hahaha!!!

[quote name='LlamaNinja']Random question how do you get images in your signature?[/QUOTE]

I think your referring to these gamecards? if so you use BBCode

example of bbcode for one of these is

[ur...l=http://raptr.com/blahblahblah?src=em_all]
blahblahblahfs_overall.png
[/url...]

without the ... on either end of the url parts of the code

[quote name='LlamaNinja']Random question how do you get images in your signature?[/QUOTE]

You have to be CAG Veteran (250+ posts or just by time being here)

I got a Trine 2 Discount coupon and when I redeemed it I got a huge list of trailers, demos and random games to install. Seems to be a list of every free thing on steam. 654342 MB worth of stuff. Still got my steam coupon.

I'd LOVE to have a Trine 2 coupon since I missed it on sale. I didn't win anything on my first few tries, and now the site is down. :( If anyone could spare a coupon, I'd be grateful!

it's down right now but if you don't win on the first tries

"It’s working as intended. If you don’t win on the first tries, the counter resets after 5 minutes. If you win, the timer resets after 10mins. You are free to spin away as many times as you want. If you get something you already have, you can give it to a friend since the coupons are tradable
icon_smile.gif
"

http://frozenbyte.com/blog/?p=1647

I'm hoping that I can get any of the codes and just start giving them away. I won't use the percent off since now I'm officially broke, and the others will be given out if I can get more than 1

So far I have gotten:

Shadowgrounds
Trine 2 75% off
Trine 2 75% off
Trine 2 Collector's Edition 75% off

I redeemed Shadowgrounds (goes straight to your library), one of the Trine 2 coupons (goes to the inventory), and the Collector's Edition Coupon. However, the Collector's Edition Coupon did not go to my inventory, perhaps because I have the regular Trine 2 coupon in there already? Also, when I redeemed the collector's edition coupon, it offered to install every free thing on steam, just as another poster commented. Very odd. I will keep pulling the handle until I get Shadowgrounds Survivor. If anyone gets an extra one, I would really appreciate it.

Since I have an extra Trine 2 75% off code, if anyone wants it, the first person to PM me can have it.

Update: The collector's edition coupon just showed up in my inventory now. Guess things are just slow.

Edit: Trine 2 key has been given away now.

[quote name='eldergias'] I will keep pulling the handle until I get Shadowgrounds Survivor. If anyone gets an extra one, I would really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

sent you a key

Anyone know how long these discount codes last for?

I just won one, I'm planning on just posting a ton fo them hopefully in the next few hours

[quote name='madcookie83']Anyone know how long these discount codes last for?

I just won one, I'm planning on just posting a ton fo them hopefully in the next few hours[/QUOTE]

They last till January 16, 2013.

[quote name='dbolt']Trine 75% off
3QNBX-LIX2H-HQFW9

Trine 2 CE 75% off
LK33P-WW4ND-MMN92[/QUOTE]

Thanks I used Trine 2 CE 75% off

Thanks OP:)
I tried like 100+ times and didn't win anything lol :p
BTW. I'm not bagging but if any one have extra Shadowgrounds code and can give it to my it would be nice :) cheers :)

[quote name='overlordmike']i won something around 6 mins ago , entered my email but havent gotten my prize yet... should i be worried[/QUOTE]

been about the same time, havent gotten mine

Hmm won shadowgrounds but I didn't receive my key yet, and afterworlds won a discount on trine and I received my key for that...overload?

Mail takes a few minutes...meanwhile I'm still having a Code fpr Shadowgrounds Survivors first one who ask POLITELY via PM will get the code =D lol

Great post op after countless tries an bad luck Won back to back codes for 75% off trine 2 an both shadowground games in the same ten spin lol.

bread's done
Back