*UPDATE*God of War 2 $39.99 at Best buy & online

Looks like a mistake. If you click on the link that says "Madden 08 Offer" it explains that if you preorder Madden 08, then you get $10 any video game $29.99 and up. Better get on this deal before they fix it. It might work for other $29.99 and up games.

EDIT: Actually, when I added Madden 08 and God of War 2, the price went down to $29.99. Guess it wasn't a mistake. It might be temporary.

[quote name='sandman007']Looks like a mistake. If you click on the link that says "Madden 08 Offer" it explains that if you preorder Madden 08, then you get $10 any video game $29.99 and up. Better get on this deal before they fix it. It might work for other $29.99 and up games.[/quote]

..or it could be an actual drop, it's been out since March.

I hope it's a drop, I'm waiting until I can find it under $15.

i finished the game... the ending is really cool, can't wait for GoW3 :)

at $40, it's a deal, at $30 it's a steal, at $15? get real...

[quote name='Serpentor']i finished the game... the ending is really cool, can't wait for GoW3 :)

at $40, it's a deal, at $30 it's a steal, at $15? get real...[/QUOTE]

You will be able to easily get it for $15 once it goes GH.

$20 more and it's within range for me. I figure by then BB might discontinue the $5 off PS2 game coupons since it'll be 2008 and $20 will be the best deal around.

[quote name='jkam']You will be able to easily get it for $15 once it goes GH.[/quote]

*sigh* i know that... but waiting for GH on this game? Get real...

[quote name='Serpentor']*sigh* i know that... but waiting for GH on this game? Get real...[/quote]

I got the original GoW for $15 back in April and I almost felt ripped off.

It's 39.99 on the GameStop website and Amazon too.

I was hoping they would drop Rogue Galaxy while they were at it, but no dice.

Now that I watched 300 again, I was totally ready for some real spartan violence. 300 is playground fighting compared to GOW.

Thanks Cheapy.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']In for one. Thanks CheapyD! Much appreciated.

Candyman, they're reliable. The store is certified by CNet with a 5/5 ranking. I was a little hesitant, but checking up shows they're quite possibly more reputable than Gamestop, lol.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4011-5_7-6261595.html?tag=mlpmerch[/quote]

They are more reputable then gamestop, the service better, shiping price better and I recive it very quick(Usually on gamestop it takes awhile just to ship the item).

$20 or less pick up for me as well both because I was only a casual fan of the first and because PS2 games look like ass on my HDTV.

GQD is also good about having rare games in stock. They've even worked with publishers to issue new print runs of rare games! (Remember when mint/new copies of games like Persona 2 started reappearing everywhere? That was them!)

bread's done
Back