*UPDATE* Help my friend win $25,000

umcthomas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My friend won!

http://scottmothersdaycontest.radweblive.com/

Thank you to all who voted. I believe he also won a liftime suppy of toilet paper with the grand prize.

T

My college roomate is one of those people that everyone loves to be around. He is in the final 5 of a contest to win $25,000 and the winner is picked by interent vote (one vote daily satarting today, Sept 13th). Please support this truly nice guy by going to the following address and voting for #2 (you do have to put in an email address).

Go here:
http://scottmothersdaycontest.radweblive.com/vote.aspx

Vote for finalist #2 from Warrenton, MO. Yes, I spent years of my life sharing an apartment with that man. I really can't think of a better person to win something like this.

Thanks for any help,
Thomas

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I could threaten to vote for the others unless he gives me some cash.[/quote]
I tried that too and he responded :
"I figure if I win, everybody I know gets 3 sheets of TP each."
I think by being in the final 5 he has already won a years suppy of TP.

He's gonna lose. There are decent-looking chicks involved. I'll vote for him anyway.
Thank you to everyone who has been voting. As far as the "girls will get more votes" idea. I'm hoping that since mostly girls will be going to the voting page, they will be touched by a man entering the contest.

not sure why... but I felt compelled to vote #2.... guess its because of all the cheap ass stuff i get around here, it's nice to give back.

Really, thank you all very much. As a reward, this weekend I'll see if I can figure out how to post the toast this guy gave at my wedding. No promises though, I might not have the software it takes to get it off dvd and onto youtube.

Indeed he did win! I'm going to guess that he will blow it all on dvds. I haven't asked him yet though. Actually, he will probably use some to fund a vist to his wife's parents in Kiev and to help pay for his house.

T

bread's done
Back