(Update) Megaman ZX Advent for 19.99 On Amazon.com

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...t_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

6127mnzR%2B-L._SS500_.jpg

It's still too rich for my blood. Waiting on the $19.99 price. But I know that some of you wouldn't mind picking this up for $22.99.

EDIT. And less than a week later Amazon drops it to 19.99.

ummm, it is too high. I may or may not bite when it get closer to $15 one of these days. Though I will probably forgot about it and never purchase it.

[quote name='chrisnsally']What's with Amazon and game deals lately? They're really killing my wallet!!![/quote]

who cares it keeps our monies from going to GameStop. ive actually had to stop looking at amazon because i spend so much money there. :bouncy:

[quote name='jererjerer']where did you find it for 4.50?[/QUOTE]

Big Kmart Clearanced few months ago. If you lucky you still can find copy at your local Kmart/Big Kmart for $7.

Amazon had it for $15.99 a few months back...that's when i got mine...it's an okay game...not anything too special...i'd wait till it hits the $15 mark

i have it on my list if anyone wants to trade for it rather than buy it...just PM me

[quote name='nightmare452']Just FYI.
This game IS at $19.99, new at Gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65705
(hope the link works, if it doesn't, just go to the site and search for mega man, its there)

You can get free shipping on this with the code "saver" (only 25$ or more orders)
I played the 1st one, but waiting for it to drop just a little more.[/QUOTE]

You can't buy it from the online - it's "Not for sale". However you can check local B&M inventory for it. Unfortunately they don't have a used listing for it. I don't get the logic behind what games gamestop lists on their site used and which they don't. For instance you can find listings for Rock Band used for PS3 and XBox 360, but not for PS2. Why not for PS2?

[quote name='crunchewy']You can't buy it from the online - it's "Not for sale". However you can check local B&M inventory for it. Unfortunately they don't have a used listing for it. I don't get the logic behind what games gamestop lists on their site used and which they don't. For instance you can find listings for Rock Band used for PS3 and XBox 360, but not for PS2. Why not for PS2?[/quote]

Yeah, I know what you mean. Thankfully, I don't really use their website to buy used games...I've gotten the "disc only" version of a game and it ruined it for me.

Still haven't gotten around to the first game, but I'm a sucker for Mega Man titles. Maybe I'll pick it up once its clearanced at Target or KMart for under $10...

[quote name='suko_32']It's a great game. The map system is much better than the first one.[/QUOTE]

good to know. thats the one thing thats keeping me from finishing the first game.

What in the hell. Amazon just dropped the price to 19.99. Clearly. And I really do mean what I'm about to say, Amazon has people that are watching Cheap Ass Gamer closely. Like for real. They saw this fucking thread and what I said and was like "OH? Only three bucks until you buy it? Sure thing tiger ;-)" YOU fuckING MONEY STEALING CUNT RAGS. And then you have the nerve to drop TR: Anniversary to 11.99 too. And at the same time as the ZXA drop.

Go fuck yourselves Amazon. Get off the forums and pretend to be an out of touch brick and mortar store.

[quote name='Master Shake']Must resist...[/quote]

If my theory is right, we can bait them into dropping it to $17.99!

BRING IT ON AMAZON! THE WAITING GAME BEGINS NOW.

(quietly puts ZX:A back in his shopping cart)

bread's done
Back